RTA P's test- Castle Hill (1 Viewer)

miss_sporty

HSC
Hey, I have my P's test on Monday at the Castle Hill Motor Registry. Does anyone have any clue about the routes they take you on.. I don't really drive around there. Thanks in advance :)

C20H25N3O

HSC
Hey, I have my P's test on Monday at the Castle Hill Motor Registry. Does anyone have any clue about the routes they take you on.. I don't really drive around there. Thanks in advance :)
I have no idea, but good luck anyways!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
There's a few different routes they can take you but basically they take you along a lot of back streets and a few main roads. The residential area behind Gilroy College, the Home maker centre with lots of roundabouts, Showground road/the centre around there, etc...

The trick is to watch out for stop signs as there are lots even in very very quiet streets- that and there are roundabouts with some blind spots due to trees/etc which will require you to edge out a little just to see.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
They're all pretty straightforward, nothing too challenging.

If you want to practice the routes then I'd drive around the East and West Excelsior areas (pretty easy, just watch out for chicanes), the Parsonage Road/Showground area (again, slow right down for the chicanes and speed bumps), and Baulkham Hills/Crestwood (this was the one I ended up doing for the test, but since they put a roundabout at that hellish corner of Merindah Road and St Michael's it's probably one of the easiest routes now).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)