RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The next thing that's seen is a helicopter squad with spotlights pointed at the traffic. Those in a panic start waving for help, but the helicopters begin shooting, and soon after, kamikaze drones come raining down from the sky, onto the once-protected traffic.
*BOOM*, many explosions erupt.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Shit.", the woman swears as she grabs the young man to hide the two of them out of sight from the enemies.
She then spots a staircase that leads to an underground train station, and the two squat down and quickly run into it.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Voices can be heard, and once in the station, find it packed with people who are hiding there for cover.
The woman grabs his hand, and the two quickly squeeze through the crowd toward the ledge where the train tracks are.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*BANG BANG* bullets are fired into the crowd and people start screaming.
The young man and woman duck under the standing civilians that are being fired at, and then jump down the ledge with a small crowd of other potential survivors.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The tunnel gets darker and darker the further away they get from the station on the tracks, but so does the shooting get less and less.
The young man and woman begin to start sprinting as fast as they can to make their way to a division within the tunnel so that they can get away before being spotted.
Some people remain in front of them, and those behind, one by one, are getting shot at my the enemy soldiers.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
They make it just in time, and those who were ahead of them are all responding to the situation differently.
There are some who are crying and shaking, others within this moment of silence are frozen from shock, and a few others are trying their best to help the ones crying to remain quiet.
The young man is fantastically observing his surroundings, while the woman is level-headed and waiting for an opportunity to help him, herself, and this small group potentially escape.
She flattens her hand out and hides it in her jacket, blue light begins to glow as she charges up.
"What are you trying to do?", the young man asks.
"Just shut up and let me concentrate."
The lights from the flashlights of the enemy soldier's guns can be seen illuminating the tunnel more and more and reaching them even closer.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Finally, just before one troop is able to turn the corner, she uses her electric blue hand to puppeteer one of the troops' bodies against his will and make him shoot at his comrades.
"You have superpowers?!"
"Funny ain't it?"
"Um, no, I'm just glad, I wouldn't call it funny."
Once the soldiers are all dead, they begin running again as a group, carefully making their way to an exit door in the side of the vast train tunnel.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Once inside, everyone can get a proper breather within the well-lit room.
There is a staircase for a potential path to go, and the woman begins to call someone on her wristwatch.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I'm sending our 3D position right now, there are 4 survivors with us."
"Roger that, cap'.", a man's voice responds.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Everyone, rest up now, help will be on the way."
The people cry with relief, but some gather to her immediately asking how she was able to use superpowers, and of what use they could be.
"All I want you to do is to try to survive until help comes, and try to be as quiet as possible."
"Y-yes, of course. Thank you so much for saving us, we are forever in your debt.", one of the more level headed survivors says on behalf of everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)