RFTG lecture notes [David Eldridge] (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Thanks Rahul.... ive got my Extension ENglish half yearly exam tomorrow morning. It is well.. JUST WHAT I NEED ! Now.. if only Heaney was less cryptic and i had a decent teacher..... *ponders*

Silver Rose

Wow... I heard somewhere that he'd written a module. Never seen proof before now, though :D I'm another one at his school, thankfully he's not my teacher... he's a bit scary because he's so.... serious. o_O

(omg, I hope he never comes on here to see us writing this! :D )

HSC
N/A
ACK! It's another Hornsby girl! WHO ARE THEY?!?!?! It's all a conspiracy to confuse me!!! *sobs* rofl

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glitterfairy
also is open to chat at any times (this includes email) so we can get his help at any time.
so glitterfairy... feel like sharing a little bit of elridge with the rest of the RFTG victims!!! lol its ok if you want to keep him to yourself, you are lucky to have him as a teacher. He sounds like a pretty nice guy

Originally posted by glitterfairy
he fed us hot cross buns last early morning eng ext lesson se he can't be that bad... :)[/B]
Our teacher brought in a toaster and a loaf of raison toast the morning we watched the castle... it was so cute!!

HSC
N/A
Haha you're welcome to him... unfortunately, while he does say a lot of good stuff, he's just as cryptic and "you're all big girls so I don't have to translate this into normal english for you" so in the grand scheme of things, I don't really know much more than you do... :S

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Our teachers don't say anything to us at all and they stared blindly at me like cattle into a hair of headlights when I mentioned the word "metanarrative"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)