Revising AOS - Belonging (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC
I'm quite stuck in how to revise AOS as I have completely forgotten all about it. We didn't have a paper 1 in our half-yearlies which is a bit strange and I don't know where to start in revising it????

Any advice would be nice :)

Kat92

HSC
Do up a couple of mind maps about what it means to belong and to not belong. Also go through and analyse your texts picking out certain techniques and quotes.

Hmm.. that's really weird!! If I was you, I would ask the teacher if you could have some practice essays for that module and ask if they could possibly mark them once you are finished.

aliwonga

HSC
do you have textbooks, notes from class? just start reading them and take notes :)

-know what 'belonging' and 'not belonging' means
-start doing past hsc papers
-read your text (the one you are studying for belonging) and make notes for that

i got a textbook [FONT=&quot]The Belonging Workbook[/FONT] that is about belonging from last year- still pretty good! $17 (original price: $24.95), if u interested in buying

overall, just know your study text and what belonging means. good luck for your hsc!

NewiJapper

HSC
Oh I have the excel book for my core text (which is the namesake), it is just that I have TOO many notes on belonging lol I don't know how to approach it. I created word document on the concept of belonging but my core text is just SO BAD lol

I got 15/15 for my AOS assesment, so I guess I have confidence in that I can revise for it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)