Reusing yr 11 related text in yr 12? (1 Viewer)

reddie

HSC
Hi everyone,

I used the film Into the Wild in year 11 as a related text for a control unit. I was wondering if I am allowed to use it again in year 12 as a related text for belonging? Is there a Board of Studies rule against this?

enoilgam

HSC
Hi everyone,

I used the film Into the Wild in year 11 as a related text for a control unit. I was wondering if I am allowed to use it again in year 12 as a related text for belonging? Is there a Board of Studies rule against this?
I'm pretty sure you can reuse it.

Gigacube

HSC
You can use related texts that you used in year 11 in your year 12 work. There are no rules about this.

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

You can use if, but you might have to put in the extra effort to do well. This is because you might have others from your school using it, which means when the HSC papers get marked, if someone else does it better than you do, it can call for a point of comparison.

reddie

HSC
Thank you everyone for clearing this up.

You can use if, but you might have to put in the extra effort to do well. This is because you might have others from your school using it, which means when the HSC papers get marked, if someone else does it better than you do, it can call for a point of comparison.
This wont be a problem as everyone used seperate related material and I was the only one to use Into the Wild.

interesting

HSC
N/A
Thank you everyone for clearing this up.

This wont be a problem as everyone used seperate related material and I was the only one to use Into the Wild.
lol but this year they might do yours, maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)