Return to School! How do you feel? (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about returning to school?

• Total voters

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
How are you feeling about returning back to school this year, especially those embarking on Year 11 (or 12) like myself, where it really starts to matter and the workload increases exponentially!

Myself, I feel a mix of excitement and fear.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
Fear in getting the results of last term's exams and assessment tasks.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
scaredytiger said:
excellent. im not attending.:cool:
I want to wish I can say that, but I also enjoy school. Bu tI would much prefer to be studying at university... only what I want!

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gahh, my little sister starts kindergarten this year, so she's counting down and she keeps telling me that she's only got twelve sleeps left until she goes to school, so i have this countdown going in my house and it's freaking me out.

i don't wannnnnna be in year twelve!!!!!! lol.

suzlee

HSC
Nervous :(

And at the same time, it's a new fresh start which always feels good.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
hermand said:
gahh, my little sister starts kindergarten this year, so she's counting down and she keeps telling me that she's only got twelve sleeps left until she goes to school, so i have this countdown going in my house and it's freaking me out.

i don't wannnnnna be in year twelve!!!!!! lol.
I remember my first day at Kindergarten. I cried and cried and screamed and wouldn't let go of mum... I absolutely balled my eyes out!!!!! But once I was there and got used to after about 2 hours I liked it. The second day I kinda did the same but less of it... and the third I was fine!

But I'm eager to start this year (kind of like your sister wants to start Kindergarten... except I thoroughly enjoy my holidays).

Rainie

HSC
Freaked out. HSC this year. I'm so nervous. Yet at the same time glad I almost finished high school..

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
terrifying and weird and everything possible atm, its just so odd, to say oh yeah i'm in year 12 ... again. o_O, makes me so nervous, worse then the first time, but really looking forward to it lols so confused :S

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Aquawhite said:
I remember my first day at Kindergarten. I cried and cried and screamed and wouldn't let go of mum... I absolutely balled my eyes out!!!!! But once I was there and got used to after about 2 hours I liked it. The second day I kinda did the same but less of it... and the third I was fine!

But I'm eager to start this year (kind of like your sister wants to start Kindergarten... except I thoroughly enjoy my holidays).
my buddy ran away fr me, and i lost my lunch. haha.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Contact me if YOU need a tutor for HSC 09, in topics of
(gen)Maths,bio,pdhpe,Eco
got a band 6 in all subjects and a uai of 95
please email me if interested

random_intent4@hotmail.com
Please take this to the tutoring forum. On the topic issue:Yes, I am very looking forward to going back to school. I want to see all my school mates and share my holiday history with them, haha. I guess the moment when we go back to school will be much more worthwhile if we do a lot of work beforehand, right?

selablad

HSC
I'm excited. Two months of holidays is too long...great at the start but it gets old after a while!

I'm really excited for the first day - getting new timetables, new people in the year, seeing friends again. After that it settles back into boring routine again, but the first day is awesome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)