Ret 2004 Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
im also fucked coz my assessment rankings were FUCKED...i think i went good in the hsc....but the stat backup is gone...and my assessment rankings were HORRIBLE...i kept procrastinating throughout year 12 i guess i deserve it but the study i did for hsc made up for it, its fucked

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
even if u don't make it, find out which course u have to do at tafe to transfer into your uni course... get ur ass into gear at tafe. (that is if u really must go to uni).

just_chillaxin

i thought i went shiet

i got 85 and i thought that was shit but i been speakin 2 every1 i can and they all got lower then me...i know ppl gewttin in the 50's and shit so yeh im pretty happy now...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Meh, I havn't got mine yet... I'm not expecting anything too spectacular either, something very mediocre.... and also hoping my UAI is good enough to get into Wollongong... thank you extra 3 UAI points thingy-boby...

You don't have to worry if you havn't applied for TAFE (I didn't) and if I don't get into Uni then I'm going to get a job and just do what ever for a year then apply for TAFE when I can.... then go into Uni if possible... if not, who knows...

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Zarathustra said:
I got 94, but its still too low for advanced science - the only course that I really wanted to do at UWS.
P.S. It's a ranking, not a mark... like the UAI.
But UAIs are rankings too! congrats on your RET score... too bad it's not high enough.. maybe the cut-offs will go down for you!

i got 89 - pretty stoked... feeling a little more relaxed, knowing that if i don't get my 1st preference, i *might* get my second. :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Regional Entry Test. You have to be within certain boundaries of UWS (determined by postcode). The RET score can provide an alternative entry as long as your UAI is within 10 points of last year's cutoff for the desired course, and your RET is high enough to be considered for that course. :)

waz449977

HSC
shit....

i got 99

problem is... i dont even have ONE UWS preference :S

by the way... is everyone sure that it was a rank and it was out of 100???

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
i got 76 but im confused, i thought your uai had to be within 10 marks of the ret score but it says on the letter that it had to be within 10 marks of the uai cut off.

so if i want to get into a course with a uai cutoff of 70 does my uai have to be above 66 or 60?

i hope that question makes sense 2 ppl.

tennille

HSC
tractor_chic said:
i got 76 but im confused, i thought your uai had to be within 10 marks of the ret score but it says on the letter that it had to be within 10 marks of the uai cut off.

so if i want to get into a course with a uai cutoff of 70 does my uai have to be above 66 or 60?

i hope that question makes sense 2 ppl.
It has to be above 60. If you're RET test result is high enough, that means that if you get a UAI of a maximum of 10 points below, you can still get into that course.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wat u mean? I'm saying the uai's posted in the uac guide.. u can use them to see if u will make it into that course. I'm pretty sure it goes off them not off the new cut-offs.

tennille

HSC
Sorry, i misunderstood you. I thought you meant 2004 cut- offs, as in this years cut- offs. Im a bit lost :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)