Results countdown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp624

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
See attachment. (screenshot of Vista sidebar with random car count-down to UAI)
lol the car? haha
yea i have a widget for it now.
says 55 hrs 10 min 4 seconds

dp624

HSC
adnan91 said:
anyone know who topped chemistry?
yea i know who. not me. one of the peeps i know, but i cant say

diametric

HSC
is that the general rule? those who topped subjects cant tell anyone else, at least publicly?
like lyounamu and 2u..

dp624

HSC
adnan91 said:
physics? and do u guys have to top evry subject
er i dont know about phys. but ruse got the maths and chem. thats like 4 subjects out of ~100 lol

and yea we can;t tell stuff publicly. tat's why namu can't announce to the world he topped 2u. he's not allowed (someone from ruse got 1st in 2u... 'as well')

Debbo

HSC
fallenstar said:
ugh that makes it seem like forever, somehow.
how are you handling it? stressed? right now I'm fairly relaxed although I need a sky-high uai like you. I'm so relaxed it's scaring me :/
The stress comes and goes. Ive been going out a lot to take my mind off things. Haha im taking yoga class on tuesday night to calm me down! :p Actually I think im getting over the stress... but that might be because im listening to Jason Mraz. Could he BE any more chillaxed?? Yeah I think the HSC has caused me enough stress this year so I'm trying not to hype up the nerves. ;)

What course are you after? :)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Debbo said:
The stress comes and goes. Ive been going out a lot to take my mind off things. Haha im taking yoga class on tuesday night to calm me down! :p Actually I think im getting over the stress... but that might be because im listening to Jason Mraz. Could he BE any more chillaxed?? Yeah I think the HSC has caused me enough stress this year so I'm trying not to hype up the nerves. ;)

What course are you after? :)
haha yoga class, wow! I think I'm just going to spend Tuesday doing deep breathing exercises...jokes. Probs call my best friend and laugh like idiots; the flood of serotonin to the brain should calm me down haha. That added to Jason Mraz and I should be fine divine.

I'm aiming for Advanced Arts (Honours) at usyd; it allows you to study 2nd-year units in the first year, thereby accelerating you so you achieve an Honours degree in three years. Hoping to major in Modern History, Sociology, Philosophy & Gender Studies if I get in. While the UAI requirement isn't as high as yours, I have a personal UAI aim which is hyping up the preexisting stress surrounding Wed/Thurs. eek. But if I distract myself I'm fairly relaxed.
:)

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Is it just my friends or has everyone elses' put a total ban on all topics relating to HSC as the result day gets closer? Haha, I mean I don't talk about it that much but whenever I even hint about mentioning it they just give me the evil eye. Boredofstudies is my outlet, lol.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Telekinetik said:
Is it just my friends or has everyone elses' put a total ban on all topics relating to HSC as the result day gets closer? Haha, I mean I don't talk about it that much but whenever I even hint about mentioning it they just give me the evil eye. Boredofstudies is my outlet, lol.
haha, wow. my friends aren't like that at all; they're basically the same. one of my best friends finished her hsc last year so it's totally fine for me to talk to her about it. as for my other close friends it hasn't changed really.

lou071

HSC
N/A
one day to go....
little nervous and little excited at the same time:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)