• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Results countdown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp624

HSC
Oh man namu you epic'd there.

44 hrs 49 mins 51s

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Do the teacher find out our marks off the principal or do we tell them, cause im going to tell my english teacher i got a band six

dp624

HSC
axlenatore said:
Do the teacher find out our marks off the principal or do we tell them, cause im going to tell my english teacher i got a band six
You can prolly tell them. I dont think anyone actually has access to specific marks, but maybe just the bands etc

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
axlenatore said:
I'm fairly sure they find out..
My year co-ordinator asked a 'select few' (LOL) of us to come into school on Thursday to discuss our results/UAI/future plans..
I emailed saying I wasn't able to attend, and he said that it was fine, and could I just let him know my UAI as the school won't receive it. So I assume they'll know marks.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
dp624 said:
dude your time is off! its 42 52 53
And dude, you posted like a minute after me saying it was off, AND net did a spastic and took about 20 seconds to post. So it is right. (my phone's clock is in sync with ABC radio, and the timer is counting down to 6 am Wednesday).

dp624

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
And dude, you posted like a minute after me saying it was off, AND net did a spastic and took about 20 seconds to post. So it is right. (my phone's clock is in sync with ABC radio, and the timer is counting down to 6 am Wednesday).
ok, but at the time you posted (i was refreshing) it was about 40 seconds off. my pc clock is synced with greenwich mean time. rofl, cos, yknow, 20 seconds makes a heapload of difference

plus yknow we can't use students online for this. we have to use hsc results etc

kewl girl

HSC
2 days left now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumone kill me.........m stressing out like hellll........as i knoe my results will b horrible.....!!
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)