reputation - new feature (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Dont waste your time going through and deleting useful posts! That defeats the purpose! Unless, you HAVE time to kill :p
lol for these nice members, i'll find time to delete the good posts :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Green dot = Online
Grey dot = Offline
Red dot = You're invisible and no one likes you so fuck off :p

No, it just means you have invisible mode enabled.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's the bar next to the "Posts:" line that determines your ranking/reputation.

Winston

HSC
Ziff said:
Green dot = Online
Grey dot = Offline
Red dot = You're invisible and no one likes you so fuck off :p

No, it just means you have invisible mode enabled.
I wasn't talking about that, i was talking about the dots inside your User CP, where you get a reputation vote, go in there and look at it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
Oh no!!! Don't impose your fascist opinions on Asylum and Loz#1!!! They might get irate and give you a bad rep!!! :argue:

you must be pretty cut about me axing you mate, you still angry :) lets move on shall we ?
Im more concerned that if someone has a problem at least have the balls to tell me, like ziff there, see i have a respect for him cos he can argue with me and not hide that fact, unfortunately these fucktards that are voting against just grrr!!

MuSaRuRWa

cmon ... seriously ... who really cares abt ur reputation on a forum where no one really knows u to be able to judge u ...
cheer up guys, and go wild :)

Winston

HSC
MuSaRuRWa said:
cmon ... seriously ... who really cares abt ur reputation on a forum where no one really knows u to be able to judge u ...
cheer up guys, and go wild :)
We don't really care, we're more concerned with chicken shits who vote without owning up, if you have a problem confront us, fucking cunt faces.

santaslayer

HSC
I don't think the reputation thing will be beneficial to BoS. It'd only foster stupid behaviour. Doesn't do too well for the BoS dynamics as well. IMO anyway.

EDIT: Someone just reported one of my posts as a bad post. The thread asked for a favourite actor and I said Josh. Their comment was that it was the "wrong answer" for them. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

EDIT2: Someone else gave me a bad post just because I said Saddam was a great leader. This reputation thingy is attempting to shut my mouth up once and for all. :p

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Mmm. Question, is there a way to see 'ALL Reputation Received', or can you only see the 'LAST Reputation Received' in the control panel?

MuSaRuRWa

can someone put up a list of all those "off scale", "distinguished road" etc stuff and what they mean thanx

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
chepas said:
Mmm. Question, is there a way to see 'ALL Reputation Received', or can you only see the 'LAST Reputation Received' in the control panel?
I think it's just the last 4 or 5.

MoNNiE

HSC
just go to the tool bar up top.. press members list, when the list is displayed, you will see members being listed in alphabetical order.. to find those who are on distinguished road or off scale blah blah... look at the coloumn heads of each list..look for "reputation" which should be located on the far right hand side. Click that link and the members list will be sorted with those who have greater reputation points the others [ you need to hover over the green bar to see the persons status.. the higher they are, the more points they seem to have. unless they are on off scale.. which means they still have 10 points from which it began] however.. it does not tell how many points each member has

chepas

HSC
Loz#1 said:
I think it's just the last 4 or 5.
Ahh k, yeah. Just wondering if it was like the PM inbox where it's just saved and you can see all your pms itemised...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Winston said:
See this reputation system isn't good, i just got another negative vote for complaining about it... cool so which ever chicken member is voting me for no reason, you can go shove it up your fucking ass, because i've been here quite a while and i've helped longer than you have, and if you're being a total shit head, go ahead, you'd only make me not even contemplate in helping any user on these forums anymore.
It'd be so funny if that were one of the admins, or Minai, because then they've both been here longer and helped more. :p

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't think you necessarily have to say who you are, but I think giving people negative points and not leaving a comment with the reason is stupid...how is the person going to stop pissing you off with their posts if they don't know what they've done?

rumour

HSC
Asquithian said:
green means someone has a crush on you...

grey means someone thinks you are awesome

red means your life is in danger.
Wow, someone has a crush on me!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)