reputation - new feature (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
:(

see my reasoning, its not fair, this way it can be abused so easily.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
so like, what do the colours mean? i have one green one and one red one, which i'm guessing mean positive and negative respectively, but what did misturi's grey one mean?
I reputated myself on another account (which was done by my friend who was over at the time as an experiment) but then l guess it wans't counted because it was created on my computer and my ISP is the same.... so its grey - it doens't count.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Loz#1 said:
I agree with Asylum, I reckon everyone's going to be stressing over this.
not meaning to sound bitchy but i doubt it anyone really cares that much when it comes down to it... you and asylum seem to be the only ones at the moment.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Oh no!!! Don't impose your fascist opinions on Asylum and Loz#1!!! They might get irate and give you a bad rep!!! :argue:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I dont give a stuff what my reputation is, if anybody wants help in a forum I really doubt they will care if I have the maximum amount of red panels possible.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ziff said:
Oh no!!! Don't impose your fascist opinions on Asylum and Loz#1!!! They might get irate and give you a bad rep!!! :argue:
She does have a point. But I still don't see the fascination of it all. Meh, as long as I'm used to the new layout I spose. But I don't expect to be round much longer.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It's a way of further encouraging the BoS hierarchy :p

santaslayer

HSC
Misturi said:
Can you take them away?

Yes, I think that's what happened to me. But then it was counterbalanced by some other person who gave me 10 points. I'm on a distinguished road.....:p :uhhuh: :cool:

Winston

HSC
If a Red dot indicates a negative reputation i'm gonna melt the fuck heads balls whoever gave me a negative one for writing about this thread:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=24845

i wasted my time trying to be informative and some whack face decides to give me a negative reputation for that? people on BOS are beginning to suck nuts, and i'm surely not wanting to even assist anyone in the future if so many cunt faces attitudes are like that.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Red dot? Where? I can only see ppl with green dots..or in the case of the admins..ALOT of green dots...where is this red dot?

Edit: I just got a bad rep and while i dont care, this system seems to be a way of ppl being immature and disaproving of people merely because they dont agree with the other person.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
If a Red dot indicates a negative reputation i'm gonna melt the fuck heads balls whoever gave me a negative one for writing about this thread:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=24845

i wasted my time trying to be informative and some whack face decides to give me a negative reputation for that? people on BOS are beginning to suck nuts, and i'm surely not wanting to even assist anyone in the future if so many cunt faces attitudes are like that.
Dont worry about it, people are often really stupid and one persons opinion doesnt really matter.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Exactly. People are "often really stupid", which is why this system is not a credible representation of a User's rep. As I said, it's just a way for people to personally attack others for disagreeing with them, or to give bad reps for the fun of it. Then again, as long as nobody really cares about the rep system, then it is obsolete anyway.

Winston

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Red dot? Where? I can only see ppl with green dots..or in the case of the admins..ALOT of green dots...where is this red dot?

Edit: I just got a bad rep and while i dont care, this system seems to be a way of ppl being immature and disaproving of people merely because they dont agree with the other person.

Inside your User CP when you get voted for reputation etc, it's got a green dot and red dot and grey dots.

Winston

HSC
See this reputation system isn't good, i just got another negative vote for complaining about it... cool so which ever chicken member is voting me for no reason, you can go shove it up your fucking ass, because i've been here quite a while and i've helped longer than you have, and if you're being a total shit head, go ahead, you'd only make me not even contemplate in helping any user on these forums anymore.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
We should have this reputation thing removed
meanwhile I am 'off-the-scale'
whatever the hell that means

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Relax Winston. It's pissing me off too but you've got to remember that these ARE, in the end, random losers across the internet. But yeah, although it is only a minority, it makes me think twice before posting something helpful.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
No quick quote so this is for Amoz

Off the scale means nobody has rated you...i think.

Winston

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Relax Winston. It's pissing me off too but you've got to remember that these ARE, in the end, random losers across the internet. But yeah, although it is only a minority, it makes me think twice before posting something helpful.
Nah i don't care anymore lol... they can vote all they want... but i've decided to remove all my posts that inform people anything, they can waste their time to read up on it themselves...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Dont waste your time going through and deleting useful posts! That defeats the purpose! Unless, you HAVE time to kill :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)