religious threads (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Mainly because the Book they follow is morally, ethically and logically inconsistent, drawing its basis from ancient fables of propaganda and absurd bed-time stories, culminating with God placing humanity in a position he created, when he knew it would be so, blaming them for everything, wiping them out en masse because of it and then deciding to fix the entire thing with human sacrifice.

I think god really fucked up when he tried cloning a human from a rib bone.

Lukybear

HSC
What the fuck is wrong with you.
The people that need their morals changed are the priests raping children.
Not the people in society.
Go fix your fucked up religion before you can even pass judgement on anyone else.
What is wrong with you? Have you been reading anything I am typing? Or have you being blinded preconceived ideas of anger and hatred.

The Catholic church is fixing it. Those priests deserves to be persecuted and criminal dealt with. They need to be morally reformed.... Absolutely. I am not defending them.

And I have not passed judgment on anyone else. I am merely stating history and its catastrophes.

Akhdar

HSC
Most christians aren't moral because nothing stops them when they want to commit a crime or rape kids like the sick pedophiles they are. We Muslims use violence to keep our community strong that's why there are no real liberal or progressive movements in Islam standing up for gay rights etc.

brendroid

HSC
I was simply pointing out, Blastus, that I don't think some of those organisations change people morally. Education and philosophy does, a statement with which I agree.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
What is wrong with you? Have you been reading anything I am typing? Or have you being blinded preconceived ideas of anger and hatred.

The Catholic church is fixing it. Those priests deserves to be persecuted and criminal dealt with. They need to be morally reformed.... Absolutely. I am not defending them.

And I have not passed judgment on anyone else. I am merely stating history and its catastrophes.
They should of been dealt with the first time around, not the second or third time, and no amount of time is going to help those children.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Most christians aren't moral because nothing stops them when they want to commit a crime or rape kids like the sick pedophiles they are. We Muslims use violence to keep our community strong that's why there are no real liberal or progressive movements in Islam standing up for gay rights etc.
Mohammed married a 9 year old and fucked her.

Please fuck off.

brendroid

HSC
Akhdar, that's also why you have TWO red squares. Doesn't sound like you're much better than the Christian's you're denouncing - violence to keep societies in check. Sounds like the Nazi German extermination camps and SS.

Lukybear

HSC
Mainly because the Book they follow is morally, ethically and logically inconsistent, drawing its basis from ancient fables of propaganda and absurd bed-time stories, culminating with God placing humanity in a position he created, when he knew it would be so, blaming them for everything, wiping them out en masse because of it and then deciding to fix the entire thing with human sacrifice.
Well the Anglican church has done much good and we follow the same book. I find it ethical and morally righteous. I find it consistent and logical. Now the disagreement stems from the fact that we are presuming that we understanding God and his mechanics to guide the world. But we dont. The bible dosent explain to us how time works or how he works.

Sadiah

HSC
Just shutthefudgeup.
Troll alert.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Well the Anglican church has done much good and we follow the same book. I find it ethical and morally righteous. I find it consistent and logical. Now the disagreement stems from the fact that we are presuming that we understanding God and his mechanics to guide the world. But we dont. The bible dosent explain to us how time works or how he works.
How many religions are branched off the one book?

Lukybear

HSC
please provide any indication whatsoever that the church is taking *ANY* actions to fix the issues they have been faced with?

Anything whatsoever, other than brushing it off and claiming it is bullshit.
Well, I am not up to date on the scandals. But they should be fixing it. And if they don't, that is pretty awful stuff. And I would condemn like any other atheist. In fact I should be critical to a greater degree.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
so are humans incapable of possessing morals without religion?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
MISSION CONTROL: we got a bible nut repeat we got a bible nut. prepare to fire religion killing Missile.

MISSION CONTROL: Missile armed.....ready.....FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSION CONTROL: mission failed he put his ignorance and stupidity field, man i hate that thing

Scorch

HSC
No, the difference stems from the fact that you take things at face value and accept what you're told and have neither the courage or integrity to ask questions.

But sure, if you find genocide, murder, human sacrifice and a God who is hypocritical to the nth degree righteous then this conversation is rendered rather pointless because we seem to have different conceptions of logic and rationality.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
MISSION CONTROL: we got a bible nut repeat we got a bible nut. prepare to fire religion killing Missile.

MISSION CONTROL: Missile armed.....ready.....FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSION CONTROL: mission failed he put his ignorance and stupidity field, man i hate that thing

Umm.. tool?

Akhdar

HSC
Do you disagree with glorious prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)