all deleted.

a good thing or a bad thing?

give reasons

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
pointing out how terrible religion is and how it has negatively affected the world is well... fun XD

so i will miss those threads were people show Muhammad was a pedophile and that moderate Muslims and Christians are just big hypocrites contradicting themselves, because they aren't staying true to there illogical and irrational doctrines

brendroid

HSC
I had a good conversation going with Scorch about science and philosophy on a religiously inclined thread . Then it was deleted.

Not happy.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
another thing ill miss about religious threads is the insane amount of rep u get from people

i mean u post "only in Muslim" and you are guaranteed rep points lol

you say anything bad about Muslims in a sarcastic and witty tone which isn't hard at all, instant rep points XD

Sadiah

HSC
another thing ill miss about religious threads is the insane amount of rep u get from people

you say anything bad about Muslims in a sarcastic and witty tone which isn't hard at all, instant rep points XD
Similarly, if you somehow manage to reveal your identity as being Muslim, you get instant neg rep. :D
Or, if you defend Muslims you get neg rep too.

shuttle_bus5

HSC

This.
Most of my rep has come from the lulz i bring whilest trolling religious noobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)