Relationships-whats the deal for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
schoolies is about having fun and celebrating the end of school and the end of the hsc.

its not all about sex. It probably is for single people but not for couples

Ovenmit

KMD
HSC
this is one retarded thread. something is wrong with some of these people, fucked up sense of morality and committment.

if u cant love ur girl enough to be faithful to her, then u dun deserve to be with anyone and ur penis can shrivel up and die.

ps: i hope the rules on language arnt too strict.. sorry mods! ><

Last edited:

dezzy

HSC
Ovenmit said:
this is one retarded thread. something is wrong with some of these people, fucked up sense of morality and committment.

if u cant love ur girl enough to be faithful to her, then u dun deserve to be with anyone and ur penis can shrivel up and die.

well said!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ovenmit said:

ps: i hope the rules on language arnt too strict.. sorry mods! ><
Thats right

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i still cant comprehend the fact that couples can go on 'break' for schoolies. do people not understand the meaning of 'relationship'? bf/gf is not just a label that you give to someone you like...its commitment to one another.
*walks out, shaking head in disbelief at stupidity of people*
its like yr 7/8/9s thinking they LOVE someone, that theyre in a relationship! LOL

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
im right for schoolies..im only going away with a few girls down the coast, cause i have to much on to head all the way up to the gold coast, but there was never a thought me and my bf would break up......hmm i cant belive people consider it.
a good mate of my bf was telling me that him and his (ex) gf were going to break up over schoolies. i was just like "omg, she is doing that to sleep with as many guys as possible" and he was like "nah she isnt like that" i just said "look fuck her, if she is going to break up over schoolies she is a stupid slut who thinks nothing of your relationship". the stupid dick didnt belive me and the rest of his mates, but she soon dumped him for various reasons and he saw what she was doing...its so shallow and selfish..anyone who considers needs a kick in the bum

Candypants

I have huge morals on cheating, and thinking its inexcusable , no matter where you are or what stage in your life you are at.
You have to weigh up your priorities: if you think there's a very good chance you'd cheat on your partner, then break up with them. All or nothing.
I mean, if you're in a GREAT relationship, it'd be easy to stay true, there's no temptation. However, if you're in an okay relationship, you really need to think about if they're worth it, because if you're not 'that' into them, it's unlikely you'll put their feelings first.

BUT, having said that, despite my incredibly strong stance on this issue, human being's make mistakes. If you were partnered and you cheated (if you were at schoolies) or s/he cheated (and they were at schoolies), I think.... providing it's a kiss, accept it.

There is a HIGH chance that you'll have a drunken get onto. It's nothing to do with hormones or desire... it's just the atmosphere (people and alcohol) that will make you do it even with the best intentions.

Mind you, I haven't been, but plenty of my friend's have.

Anyway, I am going to schoolies... I have made sure I am single.
:p

It's not just a week, like any other week; it is schoolies week

HSC
N/A
Im staying like 5 minutes walk away from my boyfriends unit. All my guy friends are staying with him and all my chick friends are staying with me. Our groups are quite inseperable, so i know there will be no cheating...unless a pack of whores appear.

great..now a pack of whores are going to appear.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Agirlnameddani said:
Im staying like 5 minutes walk away from my boyfriends unit. All my guy friends are staying with him and all my chick friends are staying with me. Our groups are quite inseperable, so i know there will be no cheating...unless a pack of whores appear.

great..now a pack of whores are going to appear.
You make it sound like you are swingers. OR you will have a mad orgy.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
It's amazing how many relationship break ups and mega tiffs there are during schoolies. Not cause of cheating but because it can be a high stress / strange environment.

~*~Karina~*~

Why is it such a big issue? If you're in a relationship, then obviously you are committed to them, unless you're really shallow and its just a label to you. Schoolies is about having a good time, celebrating the end of highschool, but who came up with the prerequisite that you have to cheat? There should be some kind of trust between you, and unless you have no morals at all, why would you want to cheat? If its such a problem, then you don't really deserve to be in a relationship at all...stay single.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)