Relationships-whats the deal for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

SPED

HSC
Just wondering whats everyones plans our thoughts on goin to schoolies without your bf/gf and what u wood see as being fair for you to do??and your bf gf still accept you back afterwards knowing it meant nothing??

SPED

HSC

Last edited:

sub

sped...that seems like a retarded reason for posting this thread...u get joy out of watching other people's ways of dealing with relationship troubles...ur one of a kind :)

btw, i also think its cheating for what its worth...

jen23

my bf and i have discussed our boundries and whats acceptable and whats not... if either of us cheats then bye bye. we made an agreement not to and although its gonna be tough i plan to stick by it..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SPED said:
Just wondering whats everyones plans our thoughts on goin to schoolies without your bf/gf and what u wood see as being fair for you to do??and your bf gf still accept you back afterwards knowing it meant nothing??
I wouldnt accept them back.. cheating is cheating... if your commitited to ur gf i don't see why u need to be thinking/planning what ur going to get up to at schoolies(sex of whatever)
The only thing fair to do is not cheat....
if it means nothing well why do it then? I guess some guys jus don't care

chantellet

HSC
I don't think it would be that hard to stay loyal for one week away.. If you really like the person you're with then you wouldn't even consider hooking up with someone else.. Me and my bf are going to separate schoolies destinations and both agree that cheating on schoolies is the same as cheating any other time.. I don't have a problem with him meeting new ppl and making new friends, thats part of the schoolies experience, but if you really care about someone u don't need to be hooking up with other ppl just to have a good time..

That's just my opinion tho...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bizarre...

(not going to schoolies because of uni audition dates, but my bf is)

I never even THOUGHT about whether my bf would cheat at schoolies...

Hmmm... well I trust him.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Don't tell her. IF you do something, tell her.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If people don't know - they don't know. By telling them any of your exploits you are simply trying to offload your guilty conscience. If you get with someone, don't tell her and don't let it get out. The best policy would be not to get with anyone.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
We aren't allowed to cheat but IF something happens ... if i cheat he doesn't want to know (unless evrybody knows) and if he cheats I DO want to know. I think I'm more likely to because I'm really outgoing and flirtatious and while he's hotter than hot, and really funny with friends he doesn't meet people well at all. But I guess then you ask... what do you consider cheating... like i'd rather him kiss a girl than become really good friends with one and spend heaps of time alone with them even if he didn't touch her.
Sometimes I feel like im going to be missing out on the whole schoolies experience...

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I promised my girl that I wouldn't get with anyone else at schoolies and I stuck to it. Yes you will get a lot of offers but a couple of my other friends were in the same situation as me and we all had a good time drinking and smoking up.

If you have any real feelings for this girl it won't be hard to keep to yourself at schoolies so the whole "It was schoolies" or "I was pissed/stoned' excuses shouldn't be accepted.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
if shes your girlfriend then the thought should never cross your mind. thats particularly aimed at sped.

django_

HSC
i agree with twisted emily.
the whole point of having a bf or gf is because its a relationship between the two of u, none of this 'wats acceptable' bullshit...and how can u 'make an agreement not to'? wtf? like...

hey hunny!! lets make a deal!! no cheating ok?

wtf..its an unwritten law man. something u just dont do. for fucks sake...oh and if ur so worried then why dont u go together to schoolies? duh...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If you're worried about your boyfriend cheating on you.. .or you cheating them on schoolies than obviously this relationship isn't that important, i say break up now and enjoy your time on schoolies (maybe you'll meet the person you love).

I think I'm more likely to because I'm really outgoing and flirtatious
I don't mean to be offensive but isn't this just a nice way of saying 'slutty and easy' ?
If so i don't think you should bother with the relationship... break up now.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No it is not a way of saying that at all. I am not slutty or easy and its actually kind of funny of you to say that because if you asked anyone i knew they would probably crack up because before this boyfriend it was always "don't bother". Although i do understand the confusion... it's more that im more likely to meet new people and because of my flirtatiousness (i can recognise my faults) they might think im keen because he probably wont meet many girls at all.

I do understand the confusion though... and do not intend on "breaking up now".

Also i think its really EASY to make an agreement. Its the kind of thing where ours started from saying "i wish you were going with me" then jokingly "You'll have fun with all the other hotties" etc. and led into not an AGREEMENT but both saying where you stand and agreeing on that.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
well, i went on a cruise, and i was the only one of my friends who had a boyfriend, and i didnt cheat on him and then as soon as i got back he broke up with me anyway.

dezzy

HSC
we had a couple at school, who set some date in december to break up with each other, so they could "experience" new things...

How lame is THAT!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
not really, 3 of my mates are temporarily splitting up for schoolies. It is schoolies after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)