Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
As one of my wise teachers said:
Relationships at your age are bound to fail.

No offence people with relationships
but 18/17
come on

*Que "I've been together for 20 years and married" responses*
I know of two of my friends who have been together since Year 9 and are getting married :)

KittyLuv

HSC
just see each other less often when there's too much workload to handle ~ but be together to chill and relax since no one can survive HSC without rest from time to time and someone's endless support :)

jeromekelly351

HSC
im in a relationship thats long distance and yes its hard but we help each other. it relaxs you when you both facetime and skype and everythiong but the workload can be split wuithin the couple to help the partner that is in need, its almost my 2 years on saturday and my girlfriend has always been there for my HSC shes doing ASBA but at the end we are getting ban 5 & 6s,
we are both happy :)

ashlouise

HSC
my boyfriend did his hsc last year and now im doing mine this year, so far all is good.
fingers crossed. i guess you just need some space every now and then.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Know this friend of a friend who did changed a few bf during the hsc and still managed to get 99.45 atar. She also did difficult subjects like 4u maths, phys, chem etc and got band 6 for all of her subjects which is AMAZING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User5555555

HSC
Don't date during the HSC. Else, get 38% for your first HSC maths exam, guaranteed band 5 or lower for your HSC because she broke up with you via text half an hour before your exam for a stupid reason.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Don't date during the HSC. Else, get 38% for your first HSC maths exam, guaranteed band 5 or lower for your HSC because she broke up with you via text half an hour before your exam for a stupid reason.
That's just unfortunate. :( that girl is just very slack. Can't they find a time like the weekends or some other day to breakup? Must it be before an exam? wth??

User5555555

HSC
That's just unfortunate. :( that girl is just very slack. Can't they find a time like the weekends or some other day to breakup? Must it be before an exam? wth??

She was in year 9 at that time; naivety and immaturity is common at that age.

User5555555

HSC
Wouldn't it be hard for someone younger to understand what you're going through at your age?

Late reply, but she should because around Term 4 Year 11, I told her its my HSC and that I won't be able to meet up as often. So pretty much had it explained to her, saying how I needed to dedicate more time to studying as such. God damn, why am I guilt tripping myself?

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Considering that both parties are doing the hsc, I'd say no. In fact, you could shift it into your favor by studying with each other but depending on the people, some wil inevitably go off-topic and end up being distracted and most people are probably like that. For me, however, I'd tell the partner that its hsc, I want to do well (and hopefully she does too) and I don't want our time with each other endangering the hsc for both of us. Overall it'd be more like, "we're still together, but we're not talking as much". Like a long distance relationship? you don't see each other (lets not consider talking for the metaphor's sake), but your still together.

Of course, the actions taken will ultimately depend on the people and what they want/need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)