Relationship with Homosexuals (1 Viewer)

Would your companionship change because of his/her homosexuality?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Not too sure...

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Trev said:
miaomiao: Don't let him being gay stop you from hooking up with him for fun, I still hook up with chicks for fun and they know i'm gay. It's all in the spirit of things. :p
I'm so gonna tell all my hot female friends that I'm gay now.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
It wouldn't change how I saw my friends. Alot of my mates have come out and most of the time, I wasn't suprised in the slightest. A few times it came as a shock, not a bad shock just a 'It never occured to me' sort of shock. But no, it's never changed my relationships with my friends, I guess because sexuality was never such a big issue with me.

HSC
Trev said:
FoodForthought: I have slept in the same room with a straight friend when he knew I was gay, friends shouldn't care and mine don't.
we are usually so plastered it takes two of us to find the one house... people that drunk do things without thinking... thats a risk i wouldnt really want to take...

Trev

stix
HSC
FoodForThought said:
we are usually so plastered it takes two of us to find the one house... people that drunk do things without thinking... thats a risk i wouldnt really want to take...
Mmm, true. I've messed around with a friend that has a girlfriend when we were both trashed, it was however his idea to get in the same bed naked.
Eh, it's not a risk it's fun for all. :rolleyes:

HSC
To be honest, yes! If they weren't out before we met, I would be a little offened because they never thought to tell me before, but I would (in a little bit of time) get over it and move on.

fearless86

HSC
2sense said:
You can't give them straight jokes and straight talk becasue they don't get it. Its really awkward especially when the homosexual is in group with staright people because there tends to be a subconscious rejection of the homosexual.
Do you seriously think anyone with half a brain would have trouble understanding straight jokes? Gay people have generally spent most of their lives trying to fit in and understand what it is to be straight so im sure they understand your way of life pretty well. You shouldnt be scared to talk to your gay friends about ‘straight issues’ (unless all your conversations are about the graphic details of hetero sex) cos there is a lot of common ground between gay and straight people.

People are different. Being gay can be a pretty big thing like race or gender but its not like asians can’t get along with non-asians and guys can’t get along with girls even if they dont understand all the same jokes.

Of course i agree that there are times when i feel more comfortable around my lesbo friends or straight guys so that we can all check out chicks together. but its not like id give up hanging out with my good mates now that im openly gay. we still understand each other and our senses of humour even if we have happen to have different sexual preference.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
i still remember talking to you, you went too loosh care! come on we actually talked quiet abit i was good friends with darren/nick (then)
that'd be trueeeee
lol...LOOSH care, i sorta remember that...good times hey

i dont speak to anyone really from Lugarno, just the odd person (wont drop names here) :(

and i dont go to the pub often enough to really catch up (last time i met a few, but had already lost my voice)

anywya, back on topic

kow_dude

HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
When he came out to me our relationship changed, but for the better. We are much more comfortable around eachother, its great.
Because you're gay as well?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i've found most of my friends to be accepting (espescially girls) i didnt really ever loose any friends, some treated me a bit differently...some treated the same...there's no doubt it changes the dynamics, but it shouldnt change the fundamentals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)