Referencing to Case Study (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
i made sure i put it in, i used Hoyts cinemas and a local electrical engineering company

i went in planning to use qantas, but nothing came up that i saw i could use, lucky i knew abit about others

EDIT: i dunni if i put it in properly and dont know how much of it to put in, so im in fingers crossed mode (for the whole exam really)

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
Yeah, my teacher didn't even tell me which section to use the case study in! I had to find out on here.

I was so annoyed though, because it was the last thing I thought of going into the exam. And I just completely forgot to talk about it at all! :mad:

c-rudd

HSC
literally did one short sentence at the end of like 4 of the points, im so crap its all b/s too.. not actually figures and stuff

Eddykungfu

HSC
Sorry to say, but if you haven't refered to ANY case studies at all, you have a maximum mark of 8/20.

that being said, if you aced the other sections, you can fully pull off a band 6!

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
The other sections were all a-okay, so at least I will still be 85+ :)

Its just one of those REALLY stupid mistakes you want to kick yourself in the head for.

00iCon

HSC
I almost did :S i quickly wrote Case Studies as a heading and make up stuff about CCA and HSBC like they bothe try to work towards their financial objectives, and HSBC checks the fin. obj, of companies it invests in. lolololol is it good b.s.?

disFUNKshunal

HSC
I started off with my case study and everything I wrote had to do with it.

Granted, it was McDonalds which is relevant/can be applied to most of the business studies syllabus.

Joelza1990

HSC
Do you think i'm screwed if i only mentioned 4 of the 5 financial objectives in question 28? back on topic i used IKEA as my case study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)