Rebuilding my music collection (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
So my computer died so I had to reformat...

unfortunatly I didn't back up my music collection... So I was thinking if people could help me rebuild by just naming some essential artists for my collection. Cause there is no way I am going to be able to remember all of them in my last collection. (458 gig of mp3)

TANX!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

unfortunatly I didn't back up my music collection... So I was thinking if people could help me rebuild by just naming some essential artists for my collection. Cause there is no way I am going to be able to remember all of them in my last collection. (458 gig of mp3)

TANX!
Post your name and address so we can send you CDs etc.

McLoving

HSC

TANX!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your fail is enorgmous

r3dn1t3

HSC
Shit I knew people had bigger collection than me but not by that fucking much, I got like 50gb's.

HoCo8

HSC
OP, why not just buy/download whatever music you like instead of having a ridiculously big collection of music that your never going to listen to, won't like half of and no one will care about when you tell them...

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
And where is the server backed up to you stupid faggot?

EDIT: Most people don't access to a server anyway cockface, let alone a 500gb+ one.

I have a storage server at home, well my dad does and he says I can use some of it.... not 500gb tho lol. The reason I had so much was that I had approximately 20000 songs, in MP3 and FLAC format. I do this cause I DJ therefore need HQ music. So yes I do care about the quality, and if I like my music.

btw a song in FLAC format is about 40mb or more usually.

kara42

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your fail is enorgmous
*enormous

I have a storage server at home, well my dad does and he says I can use some of it.... not 500gb tho lol. The reason I had so much was that I had approximately 20000 songs, in MP3 and FLAC format. I do this cause I DJ therefore need HQ music. So yes I do care about the quality, and if I like my music.

btw a song in FLAC format is about 40mb or more usually.
Holy crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)