Reasons why girls wait! (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
mistermouse said:
um ok, first up wanker, im a guy
secondly, my point was that in essence people are or aren't trustworthy - but how do you know unless you give them a chance.
um ok, first up you're refering to 99.99999% of the world male population (possibly it includes yourself), and what's your gender isn't a factor.
umm actually, i dont have figures but alot. personally i have a friend who quit drugs and is now a pretty reasonable person. he quit smoking too.
how many people quit smoking and succeed? many. most even.
A friend ay? How many friends do you know that took drugs and smokes but successfully quitted?
Alot ay? Yeah, there's much less people smoking compared to 50 yrs before. Probably because most of them died (not because they quitted). There are now campaigns everywhere which tells us smoking can be fatal but millions (if not billions) of Einsteins still smoke worldwide, does that suggest the tendence of people changing?
how the FUCK is anyone saying that all women are money sucking leg spreaders? except you you fucking wanker.
if i knew who you are and where you lived, and i had access to explosives, i would blow your ass up. you are without a doubt the saddest, most idiotic individual i have ever encountered - and that is saying a LOT
"yeah, guys are total dicks. most of them don't even deserve their hand."

Metaphor.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Isnt saying that a guy is a dick a metaphor? Saying they dont deserve their hand is hyperbole.

Anyway back to the english study.

nova

HSC
I know a lot of people say they want to wait until they get married/find the right guy, but this can lead to heaps of problems afterwards.

eg. you have a girl who's 17, her friends are all having sex n having a good time n she wants to wait until she finds the right guy or gets married. 7 years down the track she meets this nice guy, spends 14 months with him and decides to marry him. After they get married, she decides to have sex with him. The next few years go by nicely, but then the girl starts to wonder what it would have been like to be with someone else.. this can lead to all sorts of problems (resentment, unfaithfulness etc..).

The idea isnt to go out and fuck everyone you meet that wants to get in your pants, but it's also a good idea to get a bit of variety while you're young, so that when you settle down you'll know for sure you're with the right person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)