Reasons why girls wait! (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Ok, aiming for all girls who havnt lost there virginity or would like to contribute anyway, out of the following and feel free to add your own, why do girls wait to have sex:

a) waiting for marriage
b) because it might hurt
c) havnt found the right guy
d) scared/afraid or fridget
e) want to, but no one wants to with you
f) scared of falling pregnant
g) self conscious about your body and or your pubic area
h) the time came around but no contreception was available or menstrual cycle was happening
i) didnt want to ruin a friendship or lose the person afterwards
j) not feeling the need to (dont get horny enough) or dont want to yet or your lifes too busy at the moment

mistermouse

not a virgin, plus im a guy, but the reasons i/we waited were mainly these

d) scared/afraid
h) the time came around but no contreception was available or menstrual cycle was happening

*shrug* everyone has a right time - recommendation - dont rush it. wait till YOUR ready whether your a guy or girl. dont do it cause you think the other person wants it. do it cause YOU want it and try to make the first time, at least, with someone you care about!!! i know ppl who didnt and regretted it.

be safe, be happy, be loving

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
good point mistermouse,, noone should feel pressured into losing their virginity..itll happen when its supposed to happen

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i remember when i lost it clearly.

it was a warm night in late january. the breeze was slightly on the chilly side. i dont know...maybe that was just the tension that was around because of what was to follow shortly.

we were walking to the car, and then she asked me where i was going to put it tonite. i told her, i'll park it in the garage because i had cleaned it earlier today (;)). so we were right outside the car door, both knew what was to happen next. but all of a sudden i felt my pants and they werent feeling as buldgy as i had anticipated. i could see the horror on her face as i fumbled around...i put my hand in my pocket and alas! i had lost it, i had lost the car keys. but then she said, that she had a spare set in her purse. she took them out, gave them to me and i drove home and parked in the garage.

it was brief, but that was when i lost it.

mistermouse

wow

poetic, but freaky
really freaky.

my "first car drive" was nice and slow, and it wasnt till our 10th or 11th car ride we drove all the way into the garage, but when we did....we crashed it and got burned and it was so good

to tommy - cheers. good to see others are smart abt it too

rishi

LOL WTF!? how dit that happen!?!

redruM said:

it was a warm night in late january. the breeze was slightly on the chilly side. i dont know...maybe that was just the tension that was around because of what was to follow shortly.

we were walking to the car, and then she asked me where i was going to put it tonite. i told her, i'll park it in the garage because i had cleaned it earlier today (;)). so we were right outside the car door, both knew what was to happen next. but all of a sudden i felt my pants and they werent feeling as buldgy as i had anticipated. i could see the horror on her face as i fumbled around...i put my hand in my pocket and alas! i had lost it, i had lost the car keys. but then she said, that she had a spare set in her purse. she took them out, gave them to me and i drove home and parked in the garage.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
redruM said:

We didn't want it set in story format :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
k) to drive the bf insane.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
there was one time band camp that i lost my spit valve...used to blow flutes. but thats a whole different can of worms/cat food

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
a) waiting for marriage
j) not feeling the need to (dont get horny enough) or dont want to yet or your lifes too busy at the moment

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
they genuinely dont want to loose it... not yet anyway

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:

HAHHAAAHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

mate thats the best story ive heard in a while :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
it also seems to depend on your age group.

cos a lot of girls in younger years are losing it quite freely and young.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
AsyLum said:
it also seems to depend on your age group.

cos a lot of girls in younger years are losing it quite freely and young.
yeah, which scares the shit out of me
i mean i admit my first bf was when i was 14.
but my sis is 13 and i'm considering tracking down her older boyfriend. (ok, so older = in a year above her :p)

i'm so worried about her =\

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
same with my brother, since his group is basically my friends younger brothers, i hear all the shit that goes on, and hearing how girls are disappearing with guys, i mean theyre 14-15 and that shit shouldnt even factor in yet.

ive only had one gf and that was in year 12 at 18 so i may be biased but i really took the whole relationship thing seriously, maybe a tad too seriously (younger gf)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah its a lot easier for guys to park their truck in the trailer park for an overnight pit stop, and then the subsequent events from that really rely heavily on the girl, especially if the guy is a dick and runs off.

jack sparrow

AsyLum said:
yeah its a lot easier for guys to park their truck in the trailer park for an overnight pit stop, and then the subsequent events from that really rely heavily on the girl, especially if the guy is a dick and runs off.
are "truck" and parking in the "trailor park" metephors? or am i reading into it too much... do u actually mean a truck?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
never heard of parking the truck in the trailer park ?

and yes its what you're thnking :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)