flights to US are pretty cheap lately

my friend stayed at a place in brooklyn for only 125 bucks a week

it only overlaps with the first few days of semester 2

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
MGMT suck dick...but id go on saturday just for MBV :headbang:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol you say mgmt sucks, and then you say you'd go for my bloody fucking valentine, horrible fucking band are you serious, and im actually not joking this time, MBV are fucking terrible. worst band on that otherwise amazing line up. yeah even worse than the ting tings.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol you say mgmt sucks, and then you say you'd go for my bloody fucking valentine, horrible fucking band are you serious, and im actually not joking this time, MBV are fucking terrible. worst band on that otherwise amazing line up. yeah even worse than the ting tings.
but MGMT do suck haha...predictable gay electro...

MBV invented a whole new genre...nuff said

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ummm mgmt are electro?? wtf, someone's a bit ignorant.

you should educate yourself a bit more on music if you are going to make comments like this

and i could create a genre, i could create a genre called 'shit music' doesn't mean i am any good.

also, my bloody valentine didn't create anything they may have made that type of music a bit more popular, but no, they did not invent a 'whole new genre' that's just fucking retarded.

every now and then comes a band which popularises a genre, and then they spawn a bunch of shit imitators....but they didn't 'invent a genre'

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
ummm mgmt are electro?? wtf, someone's a bit ignorant.

you should educate yourself a bit more on music if you are going to make comments like this

and i could create a genre, i could create a genre called 'shit music' doesn't mean i am any good.

also, my chemical romance didn't create anything they may have made that type of music a bit more popular, but no, they did not invent a 'whole new genre' that's just fucking retarded.

every now and then comes a band which popularises a genre, and then they spawn a bunch of shit imitators....but they didn't 'invent a genre'
ok mgmt are what than? haha...they are electro-rock lame-o bullshit...and MBV were one of the founders of shoegazing...nobody new what they were doing with their instruments, which they were just on reverb...but they did create that genre...a good genre at that spawning bands such as slowdive and the verve...and my chemical romance are sick...but i never said they invented a genre...they are post hardcore, bands like quicksand and fugazi invented that genre...oh but wait you prbly think MCR are "emo"

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
but MGMT do suck haha...predictable gay electro...

MBV invented a whole new genre...nuff said
LOL. I'm serious - you made me lol when you claimed that they 'invented a whole new genre'.

MBV:

You have no credible taste in music if you think MGMT suck.

EDIT:
Thought we were talking about Bullet for my Valentine NOT My Bloody Valentine.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LOL. I'm serious - you made me lol when you claimed that they 'invented a whole new genre'.

MBV:

You have no credible taste in music if you think MGMT suck.
hahahaha
virtue of saying that you should take some advice from my avatar.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i always get those mixed up too
plus there was a movie or something called my bloody valentine as well?
confusing as all fuck.

HSC
furthermore my bloody valentine = somewhat decent if not rather pretentious, bullet for my valentine = ridiculous screaming bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)