Reading Fesitval 09 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ok i stayed up till 5am this morning to get tickets AND wait for the line up to be released and now i want to cry. its SHIT. arctic monkeys? peons of leon? FUCK NO! :( :( :(
oh well i guess ill just console myself but like... going to ireland or something haha

HSC
apparently reading is fucking terrible anyway, one of my mates went a couple of years ago and said it's basically a freezing mudpit filled with tens of thousands of drunk 12 year olds and chavs starting fights

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there is honestly not a single band on that line up that comes even remotely close to justifying the cost of reading. fuck it, we decided to do a winebago trip through ireland instead haha

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
um...

yeah. it's all shit.

radiohead are pretty much the worst band ever, fucking pop generic bullshit crap. and the prodigy are fucking tame pussies.
haha are you kidding me? serious? geez i could find about 50 million people who could disagree with you on radiohead...i dunno how they are pop...they are more ambient and the prodigy is meh but placebo are fucking awesome...name your perfect music festival lineup and let me tear it to shreds:bomb:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
the band i'd most want to see on that line-up are the gossip

haha

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
haha are you kidding me? serious? geez i could find about 50 million people who could disagree with you on radiohead...i dunno how they are pop...they are more ambient and the prodigy is meh but placebo are fucking awesome...name your perfect music festival lineup and let me tear it to shreds:bomb:
ok

my perfect festival line up:

- The Sexy Bears
- Time For Action
- The Speak Easy
- Sixty Three Men
- TV On The Ipod
- Lice Doco
- Extinct Mammals
- Insect Collective
- The Grab Shaky
- Sugar Ross
- Mortal Skill
- More Cheeba
- A Female Frontman
- Darkslow Loser
- Papa Roach

that would completely shit all over that line up dude.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
ok

my perfect festival line up:

- The Sexy Bears
- Time For Action
- The Speak Easy
- Sixty Three Men
- TV On The Ipod
- Lice Doco
- Extinct Mammals
- Insect Collective
- The Grab Shaky
- Sugar Ross
- Mortal Skill
- More Cheeba
- A Female Frontman
- Darkslow Loser
- Papa Roach

that would completely shit all over that line up dude.
havent heard of any of those noname bands haha...doesnt mean they are gud because they are "indie"...oh have heard of papa roach tho and because u mention that u lose haha.."TV on the Ipod" haha...mate just because bands make money doesnt mean they suck ok? kings of leon are a pretty gud band...sure their songs are simple and easy to play but so were nirvanas...

ok this must be a joke...sigur ros, animal collective, tv on the radio, the hold steady...whats ur point?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)