Random Maths Questions! (2 Viewers)

HSC
Uni Grad
Due to CityRail my spot is no longer reserved due to overcrowding. I use to be able to claim one spot back a long time ago...
That sucks :/

I still remember distinctly when the issue of overcrowded trains was televised. Channel 10 news showed Town Hall station and there were massive crowds getting off and boarding.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That sucks :/

I still remember distinctly when the issue of overcrowded trains was televised. Channel 10 news showed Town Hall station and there were massive crowds getting off and boarding.
No no no! It's not just my spot. It's the feeling of touching food. (delicious humans) They are filthy creatures.

HSC
Uni Grad
No no no! It's not just my spot. It's the feeling of touching food. (delicious humans) They are filthy creatures.
Try sitting in the first or last carriage? They always seem less occupied to me...:) If that doesn't work, pretend to be asleep ;) haha, kidding, that's mean.

Anyways, need to sleep :p It's so late already :( Have fun :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Try sitting in the first or last carriage? They always seem less occupied to me...:) If that doesn't work, pretend to be asleep ;) haha, kidding, that's mean.

Anyways, need to sleep :p It's so late already :( Have fun :p
ARE YOU CRAZY?! NO WAY! In movies creepy stuff happens on the first and last carriage.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just conjectured a formula for OP's question lol, you can guys can try to verify it if you like:

Aysce

HSC
Last and first carriage always has puddles of piss and who knows what. Probably some turds around >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)