Racist Voilence at Australia Day (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I think that many of the people that engaged in the violent behaviour are genuinely stupid. But the real issue here is whether there message echoes any real problem. Look at how many jobs are being lost to overseas and the amount of immigrants in Australia that can't speak English proficiently enough to blend in. Also the multicultural aspect is another issue. Multiculturalism doesn't work. It's obvious.
The greatest nations in the world are multicultural nations.

You watch way too many movies.

rasengan90

HSC
The United States of America
The Roman Empire
Various Chinese dynasties
The Muslim Empires (not so much, but kind of)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
My mum was in manly today, she got hit with cans and shit while some drunk bogans were trying to hit this asian guy who worked at a variety store, losers.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lol, turned on prime local news and saw one of the wankiest guys i know smashing another guy i know in the face, suposedly over an insinuation he was of aboriginal decent or something

wonderful australia day displays all round

untitled....

HSC
I was at Manly today and it has to be said that it is not a very multicultural place. Most of the girls look and dress the same and, from what I experienced, the locals look down on people that are clearly different to them. Taking a stroll on the beach at around 3pm was also an unpleaseant experience as onlookers saw a teenage couple show extreme PDAs in an obviously drunken state. I'm glad I don't live near the Northern beaches...

peter2

Banned
HSC
Stupid Aussie bogans. Bashed many in the past especially the ones in Kellyville. Hate them sooo muchh the stupid dumb fucks. Look at the skinny white trash in the photos. Should of gone there today and teached them a lesson had I not been working security.

prime-factor

HSC
Multiculturalism is partly what is destroying many great nations. Why don't YOU read a book.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I was at Manly today and it has to be said that it is not a very multicultural place. Most of the girls look and dress the same and, from what I experienced, the locals look down on people that are clearly different to them. Taking a stroll on the beach at around 3pm was also an unpleaseant experience as onlookers saw a teenage couple show extreme PDAs in an obviously drunken state. I'm glad I don't live near the Northern beaches...
Most of them are rich brats who think they're gods gift to men/women.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Multiculturalism is partly what is destroying many great nations. Why don't YOU read a book.
It goes both ways, it builds up nations, and it also tears them apart.

But actually it is mostly not multiculturalism that is tearing them apart, it is racism and racial prejudice for the most part, and that came as a result of multiculturalism in the great nations.

Last edited:

untitled....

HSC
Assimilation has been so successful in many areas of Australia that nobody feels as though they don't belong and nobody really stands out- you probably don't even notice that everyone is diff.

However, in other areas- even without being explicit about it- people can make you feel like shit. So, unless you were born with 'their' genes you're gonna feel like a sore thumb. Btw, I reckon 'bogans' and rich brats are quite different. I always thought a bogan was someone that couldn't construct a proper sentence without experiencing slurred speech and someone who always seemed drunk... Opinions?

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Btw, I reckon 'bogans' and rich brats are quite different. I always thought a bogan was someone that couldn't construct a proper sentence without experiencing slurred speech and someone who always seemed drunk... Opinions?
Not on the northern beaches, bogan and rich brat go hand in hand.

rasengan90

HSC
It goes both ways, it builds up nations, and it also tears them apart.

But actually it is mostly not multiculturalism that is tearing them apart, it is racism and racial prejudice for the most part, and that came as a result of multiculturalism in the great nations.
Quoted for truth. It isn't that the USA for example, is declining because there is too many cultures, it is declining in some sense because these cultures cannot accept the existence of the others.

MJ-47

HSC
our largest cities are nothing on other large cities in other countries... paris, new york, london...
in terms of sustainabiltity we are no better off than any other of those you have mentioned ...our cities and populations are far smaller than paris, new york and london...the only condition that must be analysed is the proportion of ppl inside the city to the size of the city itself..which seems to be fairly consistent in all advanced developed regions of the world.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)