r ppl at ur skool split up into groups? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
Woah crap. Details please! :D
It was me being stupid. There was this guy in the class that noone really liked, and we were in German, and the teacher said we were doing some acting thing. The storyline was the first chapter of Feuerwerk 1, where there's this kid called Waldorf has a hamburger, and he loses it, and it manages to go around the entire school yard, whilst he goes: "Ach nein! Das ist mein Hamburger!" Anyways, I was some sporty kid, who always has a soccer ball, and I had to kick it. The fat kid that noone really liked back then was the soccer ball, so I had to kick him. I reckon I sorta kicked him a little harder than I wanted to, and he got up, and rammed me up against the window....but he only managed to get the window unlocked - he didn't even open it before I managed to knee him in the balls (although, I don't think that stopped him, the teacher pulling him off me stopped him :p).

freaksoutalot

HSC
our schools only 38 students so generally where all one mixed group but of course there are different mixes coz different people click with each other better.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Nope all 500 of us sit in a circle at recess and lunch cause we all love each other

Except for the sudans boys, they hang out together with the schools wogs. I dont mean to be racist but on out of uniform day the sudans wear gangsta clothes and the wogs wear tracksuits...everytime

And the westies, the bogans from well west.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)