QUESTION HELPPP MEEE (1 Viewer)

scacredcat

HSC
This is odd and idrk how to explain

Does anyone else kinda feel like you're not awake? Like the exam this morning felt like it was ages ago and I can't actually imagine being in that exam room.

Also like for the past couple weeks i haven't felt AWAKE which i think is why I didn't do as much study as I ordinarily would have.

Idk it's like my brain isn't understanding the gravity of the situation and it's irritating but i can't make myself awake ugh help
Googling derealisation, hating what you find :(

but I do this too, my therapist described it to me saying sometimes when there are moments of extreme stress we tend to disconnect from ourselves a bit, grounding yourself is really important but also like others have said it'll start feeling more real after your exams are done, it can feel really weird but dw we'll make it through 🔥🔥

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Googling derealisation, hating what you find :(

but I do this too, my therapist described it to me saying sometimes when there are moments of extreme stress we tend to disconnect from ourselves a bit, grounding yourself is really important but also like others have said it'll start feeling more real after your exams are done, it can feel really weird but dw we'll make it through 🔥🔥
cheeky BOS therapy session surely

HSC
This is odd and idrk how to explain

Does anyone else kinda feel like you're not awake? Like the exam this morning felt like it was ages ago and I can't actually imagine being in that exam room.

Also like for the past couple weeks i haven't felt AWAKE which i think is why I didn't do as much study as I ordinarily would have.

Idk it's like my brain isn't understanding the gravity of the situation and it's irritating but i can't make myself awake ugh help
how are you feeling now after HSC finished?
I've been feeling the same feeling that you're describing since the end of last term, and I can't seem to get rid of it
it's like you're in a dream and life doesn't really feel real but for me the cause is probably lack of good sleep

band6yesplease

HSC
how are you feeling now after HSC finished?
I've been feeling the same feeling that you're describing since the end of last term, and I can't seem to get rid of it
it's like you're in a dream and life doesn't really feel real but for me the cause is probably lack of good sleep
YESSS SAME.
Still the same ngl. Like idk I feel like during and before HSC i was not even there and when the exams finished I lowkey didn’t even feel any relief
And now when good stuff happens like getting accepted into uni or something I don’t feel anything? Like not even relief idk why cause before this weirdness I would’ve been so happy

After HSC I had a whole week off before work and just slept but still feel crap and I think I’m taking it out on people around me but it’s like I have no control?? it’s so weird it’s also like my memory is bad like I can’t explicitly remember situations and stuff it’s all blurry like it wasn’t real

glad were the same but I feel bad for us because idk how to fix it and I’m so tired of it

HSC
fr I’m so tired of it too and like nothing I do helps

THE MEMORY THING TOO like I can’t tell if something was this morning or like a week ago or even a month ago like my perception of time is so weird

But I recently saw a reel on Instagram about this sorta thing, and like idk this also happens for you but do you sometimes like analyse your emotions and reactions to things? Like if somethings happening, you can’t feel it properly and can’t feel happy or sad or anything cuz you’re self-analysing your emotions/reactions/thoughts?

idk but sometimes that’s what I feel and I saw a comment saying to “be willing to feel your emotions honestly and fully without trying to rationalise them”? and honestly that makes so much sense (at least for me)

anyways I really hope both of us (and anyone else who is going through this) feel better soon <3 apparently this is a response to extreme stress/trauma so make sure to take care of yourself and do the things you like to do!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)