QUESTION HELPPP MEEE (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
This is odd and idrk how to explain

Does anyone else kinda feel like you're not awake? Like the exam this morning felt like it was ages ago and I can't actually imagine being in that exam room.

Also like for the past couple weeks i haven't felt AWAKE which i think is why I didn't do as much study as I ordinarily would have.

Idk it's like my brain isn't understanding the gravity of the situation and it's irritating but i can't make myself awake ugh help

Cathode_RT

HSC

Does anyone else kinda feel like you're not awake? Like the exam this morning felt like it was ages ago and I can't actually imagine being in that exam room.

Also like for the past couple weeks i haven't felt AWAKE which i think is why I didn't do as much study as I ordinarily would have.

Idk it's like my brain isn't understanding the gravity of the situation and it's irritating but i can't make myself awake ugh help
bro is literally prufrock

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

I hate to be like this but you'll 'wake up' a week after HSC and realise that everything is done, kinda nihilistic but I reckon you'll switch on 'autopilot' and just get through these exams
i think part of it because we've been studying individually for nearly a month now and normal life seems insane (at least for me)
I say I can't wait for things to go back to normal but idk what normal feels like

^ is this a similar feeling?

band6yesplease

HSC
I hate to be like this but you'll 'wake up' a week after HSC and realise that everything is done, kinda nihilistic but I reckon you'll switch on 'autopilot' and just get through these exams
i think part of it because we've been studying individually for nearly a month now and normal life seems insane (at least for me)
I say I can't wait for things to go back to normal but idk what normal feels like

^ is this a similar feeling?
Exactly

nsw..wollongong

HSC

get some ice cold water and slap ur face with it smh WAKE TF UP nows not the time to slack off

nsw..wollongong

HSC
guysss r u gonna do writing practice today for paper 2 or just memorise everything?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
bro i actually cant be bothered AND ITS SO HOT ALL OF A SUDDEN TELL THE SUN TO GO AWAY
i have a three step program for you
1). close BoS
2). print off your essays
3). put your laptop and phone downstairs and goddamn study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)