Question about selecting B Laws (Combined degrees) (1 Viewer)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
I was filling my UAC preference and noticed that sometimes there is one course code for different combinations of degrees, such as the USyd and UNcle combined law degrees.

How do we select which combination we want to do in uni if all we had to do is enter the course code? For example, B Arts/B Laws and B Commerce/B Laws at USyd are all under the course code 511801 and while I would love to do the latter, I have no interests at all for the former.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
if you get an offer from one of the universities with a single code, as you described, you can select your other degree at time of enrolment.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Frigid said:
if you get an offer from one of the universities with a single code, as you described, you can select your other degree at time of enrolment.
Thank you very much! I presume you know this from experience?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yes (as relevant for UNSW anyway).

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
As frigid said, other uni's have different codes for different combos, in that case you don't get to choose.

With UWS I had the option of three combos I think, whereas for MQ I had to specify.

lionking1191

HSC
see UNSW/USYD's combined programs are much friendlier as opposed to ANU's multitude of double degrees (each with a diff. number)..especially if you feel the need to make a last-minute career change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)