Question about Average Mark (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I know that this is pretty stupid but I'm just wondering, in general, how most people do in ancient. I'm not feeling all that great... on the bright side, if the rest of the state finds it hard, I imagine we'll all be scaled up. On the down side, if it's just me, then I'm somewhat screwed.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
I came first in my class out of 21 students, assesment mark of about 93.5... hoping I can keep it up for the HSC =/

GOOD LUCK Ancient Historians of 2004!!!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I'm coming equal first out of 14 with 86. Prospects for the exam are not looking good though... i lost all my quotes for Rome as well as my notes on NK Egypt. I hate my computer! >_<

cuivienen

HSC
I'm coming first in my class, with a pretty steady assessment mark...However, my trial mark was pretty average...my teacher marks very harshly...

My teacher also said that this year has the most Ancient History candidates with over 9000 students sitting the test...which can work either way...scaled harshly or scaled high if many students don't do too well...blah...i'm just going to go in there and do my best...thats all you can do...

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
I came 1st in my class - i dont my total assessment mark but it was about 90ish - however in our half yearly and trial i got the highest marks with 79 and 89% - either our teacher is a fairly hard marker (tho i think shes about right) or were just crap lol
does anybody know what the aligned band 6 mark might be as a raw mark?

J

jhakka

Somewhere in the 70s for me, and dropping the more exams I do. :)

I used to be a 90s student.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
jhakka said:
Somewhere in the 70s for me, and dropping the more exams I do. :)

I used to be a 90s student.
:uhhuh: me too...and the fact that its my last subject, it's so hard to have the motivation to study. If i hit the 80 mark, i'll be over the moon. I'm a good student, but in exams I freak out and lose it completely.

Tambubs

HSC
well i'm as stupid as they come! i'm a low 70's..... but it doesn't help that i hate the whole war thing!!!
aaahhhh i think if you do bad.. you'll get scalled down a fair way, so here i come, lucky last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
:uhhuh: me too...and the fact that its my last subject, it's so hard to have the motivation to study. If i hit the 80 mark, i'll be over the moon. I'm a good student, but in exams I freak out and lose it completely.
I gave up on Ancient long ago so I'll be happy if I pass. I'm better with take-home essays than under exam conditions.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
im a low 70's.. but i hav studied at least 5 times more for the hsc then trials etc

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I've averaged high 80s to 90s, I got 90 in my trial. Having said that, we hadn't done our society at the time of the trial and that section is going to bring me down sooooo badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)