Question 1 (1 Viewer)

aurora

Revolution said:
I wrote that his problem was that there was no other choice but to walk onto the vessel... since he made mention that there was no space to the sides or something, and he had to walk forward.
wow, thats a gud answer... i jus wrote that da ramp was too narrow. but the entire text was hard to understand

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
for the 3 marker about the art review it asked for "language techniques". I discussed the use of direct adress (prob should have put '2nd person') and present tense narration, but now I'm worried that maybe these don't qualify as 'techniques'... they are more like 'features', I mean is there a difference? Ahhh well, not that important.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
just a question
with the short answer question (section 1) u kno for each part ie a,b,c,d,e,f did u have to start a new page for each part

ombre

HSC
meh

i had conceded defeat to this exam a long time ago.

heres predy much word 4 word what i said in second last question of section 1:

"the only reason y i can see the journey represented in this text is because 4 the last 2 years i have been trained to not enjoy anything i see or watch, but to instead dissect it into little pieces and extrapolate every single piece of useless information i possibly can. maybe apon reading this text two years ago, the concept of journey may have subliminally occured in my mind, but i would have been too busy focusing on the text itself to actually care. i suppose for the sake of a mark i could say that the brain and the photo of the mans head imply an imaginary journey of the mind, but i frankly dont really care, because i have had enough. hopefully i have given whoever is marking this paper mild entertainment, to the point where they mite give me an extra few marks? yes? no? ah well it was worth a try. until next time, take a journey. journey journey journey. journey."

i am not sharing what i wrote with u 2 be laughed at - or preached to for that matter.

i have done this out of sheer boredom and because i need to do something to distract me from studying for further exams.

peace out

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
yes, pure class mate...your the sort of kid that ruins it for everyone else at your school...good effort.

smithica

HSC
for that why was it hard/ confronting to go into the art (i don't no exactly wat the question was but i wrote that he was uncomfortable due to the unconventional nature of the peice it was confronting experience because it would involve all the sense rather then just one or two, you know, people are always daunted by change.....something out of the norm in other words.....anyone else have somethin similar

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
for the 3 marker about the art review it asked for "language techniques". I discussed the use of direct adress (prob should have put '2nd person') and present tense narration, but now I'm worried that maybe these don't qualify as 'techniques'... they are more like 'features', I mean is there a difference? Ahhh well, not that important.
Seems like semantics to me. I also listed second-person as a technique, and I think it's fine. There really weren't enough "language techniques" to pick out from that crap anyway.

Santah

HSC
ombre said:
i had conceded defeat to this exam a long time ago.

heres predy much word 4 word what i said in second last question of section 1:

"the only reason y i can see the journey represented in this text is because 4 the last 2 years i have been trained to not enjoy anything i see or watch, but to instead dissect it into little pieces and extrapolate every single piece of useless information i possibly can. maybe apon reading this text two years ago, the concept of journey may have subliminally occured in my mind, but i would have been too busy focusing on the text itself to actually care. i suppose for the sake of a mark i could say that the brain and the photo of the mans head imply an imaginary journey of the mind, but i frankly dont really care, because i have had enough. hopefully i have given whoever is marking this paper mild entertainment, to the point where they mite give me an extra few marks? yes? no? ah well it was worth a try. until next time, take a journey. journey journey journey. journey."

i am not sharing what i wrote with u 2 be laughed at - or preached to for that matter.

i have done this out of sheer boredom and because i need to do something to distract me from studying for further exams.

peace out
You're an idiot

AlabasterMan

Outside, looking in. Inside, looking out.
HSC
There are psychiatric wards all over the country that go through various forms of paranoia induced by excessive HSC study of "the J-word." The patients generally come in three forms: the physical, who refuse to go anywhere because it could be construed as 'moral growth,' 'more important than the arrival' or 'increasing their understanding of...' Then there are the 'Imaginative Journey-survivors.' They vote Republican. And the Inner J-survivors go on rampages where they carve meaningful messages about the growth of their soul into the bodies of their victims.

Peace, ombre. You got off easily.

ombre

HSC
???

Meads said:
yes, pure class mate...your the sort of kid that ruins it for everyone else at your school...good effort.
thanks 4 the props kid......
now can you kindly explain to me how i ruined it for other people???
i am very interested to know......

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Aaargh...i ran out of time and didnt get to do the five marker question :S

bubzyboo

Hated Question 1

i'd just like to say that i thought question 1 was a whole load of crap, i did not like it at all.

HSC
i didnt mind it at all, what did you all write for the difficulties encountered by the reviewer going into the artwork?

hayley232

HSC
Yes i agree it was total crap, compared to all the other papers we've done i found that the hardest. I totally missed a 3 mark question! :( alot of other people ive talked to say they didn't finish the paper either! what is it with giving us a limited amount of time?? If they want us to right decent essays and be able to anwer all the questions properly (this includes Everyone, as not eveyone can write like a speeding bullet) they should add an extra hour at least, so we have an hour for every section. i think this is slightly fair??

hayley232

HSC
ombre said:
thanks 4 the props kid......
now can you kindly explain to me how i ruined it for other people???
i am very interested to know......
You ruined it for others cos evryones marks at your school count together. So by not trying u drag other's marks down. Not that i care im just informing you to cure your curiousity.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i forgot how to spell onomatopoeia so i couldn't use it as a technique.

bustinjustin

HSC
boasboy said:
Hey Nathan
bummer I should've picked up on onomatopaeia
(I think that;s how it's spelt)
what does it mean when you're an 'assistant member'?
is that .... special?

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
Same here - I wrote it about 3 times....then scratching it out. I ended up writing "onamatapoea" and hoping the markers don't care THAT much about spelling....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)