• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Qantas Grounds Entire Fleet (2 Viewers)

Lentern

HSC
you imply that is isnt

poor downtrodden asians cant even do their own collective bargaining (inferior asian genes y/n)

condescending

my job cant be sent offshore so the correct analogy would be how would i like it if my boss was able to give my job to an indian/asian migrant for minimum wage

and the answer is i would be in a different career path if he could, but engineering is in extreme demand so he has to pay us all well to attract decent employees

amazing how this whole system works
self glorified garage mechanics

boris

Banned
HSC
Why can't it be sent to India or China (via the WWW Internet) currently though?
the data collection systems arent good enough at this stage to be sent and analysed remotely a lot of the time
sure in the future, live video feeds of the site, with gps and 3d surveying that can instantly be rendered into a cad file, we can do it but thats decades away lol

self glorified garage mechanics
haha buddy dont be like that
its ok i understand that this topic went a bit over your head but it happens to the best of us. you more often then others but we cant help that. i guess its why you are stuck working in a dildo factory or whatever

cheese_cheese

HSC
Latest breaking news on Daily Telegraph website: "Qantas plane bound to London diverted to Dubai after engine trouble " - Qantas is truly going down the toilet the past couple of years. I would never fly with them these days.

Garygaz

HSC
you'd actually be surprised how often this happens with EVERY airline in the world. This always happens. I remember when Tiger was in the news every single engine problem they had they put on the front page. This just further adds to the cesspool of reporting standards at the SMH/DT/australian media

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
no you see

it's actually those union thugs starting to sabotage their work to spite joyce

HSC
imagine if the CEO of qantas was james joyce

giving inexplicable and incomprehensible streams of consciousness company directives

baffling

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)