• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Q for guys (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
i have a best mate thats a chick.
the reason we're mates is probably because neither of us are attracted to the other.
ive had other chick 'mates' that i've just ended up screwing around with. you cant have a friend thats a girl that you're attracted to.

Shogun

HSC
When I'm not looking for a girl I usually keep them as friends, but add in flirty stuff here and there as a joke and to keep the friendship lively and so it won't feel awkward if you feel to escalate from there. It's alot more fun and has no emotional baggage whatsoever. Also she might have attractive friends so having her as a friend is already a bonus.

Don't replace all your male friends with female friends though...people will think you're gay. :)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
What is it that makes a chick perfect to be a mate, but not perfect enough to be anything more?
Lacking in one of more of:

- Certain characteristics (i.e. intelligent, cynical, idealist)
- Passion for life/ideas (goes with the above)
- Emotional chemistry
- Physical attractiveness

Or something along those lines... I find that I look for similar things in mates/dates, but with the latter I am much more picky.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
havnt had many chick friends, dont really hit on chicks, so when a chick becomes my friend i think 'hey cool', and thats about it.

carpetdiem

HSC
well my best friend is a girl, i think it depends on a girls personality, unfortunatly guys have something hardwired into their brains that bring them closer to the best "mate" or "breeding partner," we cant help it, so guys will always want more from a friend (unless he is very shallow like some of my friends) but it depends on his maturity, whether he values friendship more then anything. ***ALL guys have some of those feelings of lust for their female friends, but whether they pursue that is a matter of that persons maturity. i have never done anything sexual or more then something a best friend would do****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)