Q for guys (1 Viewer)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
What is it that makes a chick perfect to be a mate, but not perfect enough to be anything more?

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
whether you're attractive or not.

that's all it really comes down to.
I presume physical attractiveness?

So that means that guys don't have enough control of themselves to just be mates with someone attractive?

HalcyonSky

HSC
well, the act of befriending them and just acting like a 'mate' kills off alot of sexual attraction, unless you're naturally flirty or often say things that challenge them

also what everyone else said, if the girl is decently attractive and has traits that the guy likes then he'll naturally want more with her

xceL

HSC
Can you expand on that? Like what kinda personality for mates? etc
Fact is I will never become anything more than friends with someone who doesn't have the physical attraction.
Regardless of how awesome their personality might be.
I'm shallow, probably more so than the average guy. So that would be my reason for having a female best friend but nothing more. She's not attractive enough to go further...
OR
She's very attractive and has an awesome personality but I'm way too worried about how asking her out would affect the friendship so I'll keep it as it is.

It's one or the other, but unlikely the latter.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
some guys gonna shoot me down for this but its true so i cant give a rats...

depends on how close we are....and if they were there when i needed them and if they will be there again

theres some girls you cant risk love on.... cause you wont get them back...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
If a chick really liked a guy who was the nicest person ever and had the most awesome personality, would she wanna become their boyfriend and maybe have sexual relations?

Even if the dude looked like this:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
If truly you know me,
you can find the answer.

InV0ke

HSC
a bestfriend's ex, who is attractive in both ways
stops me from going to far, but allows me to be close
why? No idea.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
You might have personality traits that arent really a problem when you are just mates, but would be if you were dating, its hard to think of them but there are lots out there, maybe jealousy, clingyness, promiscuous etc etc. I dont give a fuck if my friends sleep around, but i wouldn't date a slut. There are heaps of them that arent a problem if you are friends but would be in a relationship, most people just put it down to "incompatible".

Physical attractiveness. They may not find you attractive at all, this is no real barrier for a friendship but would be a problem with a relationship. This isnt to say you are ugly, they just go after someone who looks different to you.

Theres heaps of reasons, maybe they hate your parents, maybe they are allergic to your animals, shit i dont know, dont just assume that because you are good friends that means you would make a good couple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)