PWC - Traineeship for 2014 (1 Viewer)

vintage95

HSC
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if any of you guys have applied to any cadetships ( in particular for PWC). If you have, how have they gone? Any one have their telephone interview yet?

vintage95

eat_well

HSC
Re: PWC - Traineeship for 2013

I'm still applying for it. I had no idea you would have to make a resume and an account. I haven't gotten around to making the resume yet so it will be a while till but submission gets sent in.
The applications close at the end of June so I don't think you will be hearing from them anytime till then.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

I think telephone interviews start pretty soon in like... less than two weeks?

ps. I am moving this thread to the Commerce board as it's more relevant there.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Do we find out the results of our application when they officially close? (on the 24th of June)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Do we find out the results of our application when they officially close? (on the 24th of June)
Don't think so. There's telephone interviews for a while depending on what time/date preferences you have I think and this goes on for a while, then there are actual interviews, and then there are offers.

vintage95

HSC

Hey guys, Well I applied about a month ago through the online application when they first opened and only just received an email to confirm a telephone interview next week. My friend had his yesterday for PWC as well. But in terms of applying, I think you should do it as early as you can because they read your application and soon as you send it in. And also KPMG closed yesterday. :(. Totally forgot about it.

cazzl26

HSC
Hi

I did my numerical reasoning test on Friday 15th at around 10pm and I got the email on Wednesday at around 4o'clock saying :
We ask that you complete these assessments within a 24-48 hour window to allow us to review your results. The actual tests will take approximately one hour to complete.
Would it be too late or will they still accept my test? I got a message saying that they did accept it but my friend has already gotten an telephone interview straight after they did the test thursday after business hours? Does this mean that I did not get it ?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You should email the campus recruitment guys to confirm your test results were received/processed. I think they recommend timeframes, etc but nothing is set in stone (other than the deadline for applications!).

eat_well

HSC
I have my interviewed scheduled on thursday.
I can't believe I even made it past the first round..
Does anyone have any ideas of what they ask during the phone interview?

tambam

HSC
I have my interviewed scheduled on thursday.
I can't believe I even made it past the first round..
Does anyone have any ideas of what they ask during the phone interview?
Just be prepared to answer all the typical questions, eg. Why are you interested in accounting, what do you think makes you suitable for a cadetship, how do you balance study and extra curriculars etc.

& probably some behavioural questions, eg. When was a time you worked in a team, overcame conflict in a team

I don't think I should be more specific or seremify might get mad :/

eat_well

HSC
I did my telephone interview today.
I froze up on the last question and basically said I don't know. Then the lady ended the interview. Gahh!! I hope I didn't blow my chances :(.

vintage95

HSC
Hey guys, I hope that your interviews were successful. :)
I think the telephone interview round is almost over now and PWC are sending out calls for the Assessment Centre Stage. Has anyone received any offers yet?

imbecile

HSC
Yeah got an interview for PWC this upcoming week. Got my offer for assessment centre two days after my phone interview! Excited!

imbecile

HSC
thanks buddy! they were obvious except maybe one question, the woman was very friendly too. They do ask you if you've got interviews with other firms, that threw me off guard a bit but yeah, good experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)