Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

FreeWorld

HSC
Yeah he looks educated to me.....pfft someone get subtitles for this kid.

germansuplex

HSC
Give this kid a break. I'm sure he wouldn't be that agitated if it weren't for the recorder.

FreeWorld

HSC
I agree, next time someone records me, ima bitch slap a cash register and moan like a horse.

And also throw things on the floor.

And also threaten to break someones head, or w.e the kid said.

Last edited:

germansuplex

HSC
I agree, next time someone records me, ima bitch slap a cash register and moan like a horse.

And also throw things on the floor.

And also threaten to break someones head, or w.e the kid said.
Were you trying to be funny? Cos that failed miserably.

FreeWorld

HSC
If you were smart to realise that I was trying to mock your statement about giving him a break because his being recorded. So that's how you would react if someone recorded you? please go to bed kid.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Will you two stop hijacking threads to flame each other?

Please take your arguments to either visitor or private messages.

germansuplex

HSC
If you were smart to realise that I was trying to mock your statement about giving him a break because his being recorded. So that's how you would react if someone recorded you? please go to bed kid.
Perhaps you need a little improvement in your expression, because all it seemed like was your childish jokes.

Also, if it were me being recorded I certainly won't flip out like that. I'd deal with it appropriately yet also effectively.

FreeWorld

HSC
how was it childish when it was exactly what the kid was doing in the video?

FreeWorld

HSC
Lol you need to go to school buddy, I can tell you're almost as stupid as the kid in the video. Well I'm going to quit replying to you because you keep dodging.

germansuplex

HSC
Lol you need to go to school buddy, I can tell you're almost as stupid as the kid in the video. Well I'm going to quit replying to you because you keep dodging.
Lol...I keep dodging? You contradicting yourself mate.

You keep redirecting our arguments to this high school business...Don't you have a better line of argument rather than the "high school punk" one?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
It's amusing how you automatically assume he's the "UWS type". Crawl out of your cave and go out to see the world. You'd be surprised at how the "UWS type" people are more successful than others like you.

Do a favour for everyone and have an open mind, rather than hide behind the keyboard and talk shit about others.
He's a UWS type because he's illiterate and poor and being raped for HECS to go to that glorified tafe.

FreeWorld

HSC
It's a matter of time because germansuplex responds with unintelligent comebacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)