Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

Few news articles about this today. Someone with a camera trys to order bacon at a Halal KFC in Punchbowl in Sydney and one KFC employee goes off.

If I was the manager I would have fired the employee on the spot.

ibbi00

HSC
"As part of our continuing investigation, KFC has been offered statements from other customers who were in the store at the time," the spokesman said.

"These statements indicate a customer had directed offensive language and became abusive towards the team member when the customer's preferred selection was not available at that store."
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8192344/kfc-employee-screams-insults-at-customer

Few news articles about this today. Someone with a camera trys to order bacon at a Halal KFC in Punchbowl in Sydney and one KFC employee goes off.
And you've conclusively presumed this how?

EDIT: Not trying to defend the employee or anything but I just had to comment on how absurd your version of the story sounds.

Last edited:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC

FreeWorld

HSC
This is why everyone tends to avoid UWS. Actually what I find interesting is that there's more of them like him that wants to go to the top unis, let alone any uni which is quite depressing.

And yeah him getting suspended is so stupid, next time you order something there, you're going to find pubic hair in your chickens.

Last edited:

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol all the comments on the you tube video are all about him being a muslim terrorist

germansuplex

HSC
This is why everyone tends to avoid UWS. Actually what I find interesting is that there's more of them like him that wants to go to the top unis, let alone any uni which is quite depressing.

And yeah him getting suspended is so stupid, next time you order something there, you're going to find pubic hair in your chickens.
It's amusing how you automatically assume he's the "UWS type". Crawl out of your cave and go out to see the world. You'd be surprised at how the "UWS type" people are more successful than others like you.

Do a favour for everyone and have an open mind, rather than hide behind the keyboard and talk shit about others.

S4Saustralia

HSC
I've also read that the customer was attempting to buy bacon at a Halal KFC and yes, the employee's behaviour was irrational and unjustifiable...but lets not say he is completely at fault.

The video is heavily edited. An individual doesnt enter and begin recording a KFC unless he has reason to, and obviously this individual noticed the employee becoming confrontational and decided to film.

Likewise, the employee wouldn't get so angry if the customer requested bacon. Is it unlikely that the customer said something racial or antagonistic to the employee?

Again, the employee is definitely as fault...but lets not label him as the main antagonist in this.

FreeWorld

HSC
It's amusing how you automatically assume he's the "UWS type". Crawl out of your cave and go out to see the world. You'd be surprised at how the "UWS type" people are more successful than others like you.

Do a favour for everyone and have an open mind, rather than hide behind the keyboard and talk shit about others.
His far from those found in UWS, however my point being that you may find a few of them that act foolish in which you don't usually find in other unis. I'm exaggerating about finding those types in UWS, because they dropout in yr 10...or hopefully anyway.

Last edited:

FreeWorld

HSC
''but lets not label him as the main antagonist in this''

Yeah you're right, I can imagine the person filming beating him up afterwards.

Last edited:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I've also read that the customer was attempting to buy bacon at a Halal KFC and yes, the employee's behaviour was irrational and unjustifiable...but lets not say he is completely at fault.
So if somone trys to (either accidentally or intentionally) order a Big Mac at Hungary Jacks you think the staff at HJ have the right to attack them???

An individual doesnt enter and begin recording a KFC unless he has reason to, and obviously this individual noticed the employee becoming confrontational and decided to film.
Exactly. The video shows that. It

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
So if somone trys to (either accidentally or intentionally) order a Big Mac at Hungary Jacks you think the staff at HJ have the right to attack them???
any reasonable fast food worker would laugh it off, besides there is nothing better than a little joke while you are working

germansuplex

HSC
@FreeWorld

Your simple mindedness alone makes them more successful than you'll ever be.

Also to everyone else, the guy recording instigated this incident. If any of you read the news report, there were eye witnesses that saw the worker being harassed first, which fueled his rage.

FreeWorld

HSC
No just out of curiosity. Well actually uni is a major factor in determining someone's success.

germansuplex

HSC
No just out of curiosity. Well actually uni is a major factor in determining someone's success.
The term "success" is very broad. Since you have such a narrow way of thinking and judging people, I see you determine success as "being rich".

Well, let me tell you this...You certainly need to open up a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)