Proposing (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I was having this discussion with a friend the other day and we were discussing who should be the one to propose....

I thiught that although traditionally it is the man who proposes there is no reason why the woman couldn't

they thought it was the mans responsibility and that he should make the move.. whats your opinion?

Id make this a poll but I have no idea how to...

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I would hate for a girl to propose to me, that'd just be weird.

I want to do the proposing.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
I was having this discussion with a friend the other day and we were discussing who should be the one to propose....

I thiught that although traditionally it is the man who proposes there is no reason why the woman couldn't the thought it was the mans responsibility and that he should make the move.. whats your opinion?

Id make this a poll but I have no idea how to...
Even though women do propose these days,personally I wouldn't propose, I'd wait for the man to. I like it the traditional way-the guy proposing:)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Proposing in my opinion should still be the man's call.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
I wouldnt either...I would just hint lots:p
lol, I don't think i'd hint, becuase I wouldn't want to push him into something his not ready for.
We would have to both be ready.:)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i never even thought of that. there is plenty of time left. well i mean for me anyway. but i agree with jago, the guy should be doing the proposing.

or else it would be like females having a dick.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Even though women do propose these days,personally I wouldn't propose, I'd wait for the man to. I like it the traditional way-the guy proposing:)
yeah but he may be thinking about it but not know if you want to or not... by hinting you are giving him clues. If he doesnt respond to the hints he's either thick or not ready.. In which case I'd stop

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont think i would ever get down on one knee and prapose
but i might be the one to bring it up
like..us getting married
hinting
etc...
but traditionally the guy does it
and i dont think its bad if the girl does
but it doenst seem right

Senator04

HSC
N/A
It has to be a male thing, I mean doesn't every girl dream of being proposed to by some rich dashing handsome character, I'm not sure whether guys dream of being proposed too.

Still better that way I think, if he can't get around to proposing when she wants him too, perhaps she shouldn't want to be proposed to by him, not in the least propose to him herself.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Senator04 said:
It has to be a male thing, I mean doesn't every girl dream of being proposed to by some rich dashing handsome character, I'm not sure whether guys dream of being proposed too.

Still better that way I think, if he can't get around to proposing when she wants him too, perhaps she shouldn't want to be proposed to by him, not in the least propose to him herself.

hahahaha lol..

yeah Id never propose...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
im the one asking here!! not the question u were thinking
This is what I said:
lol, I don't think i'd hint, becuase I wouldn't want to push him into something his not ready for.
We would have to both be ready.

this is what i mean:

I wouldn't hint.. well maybe I would if we have been together for a long time and he hasn't got around to asking.But the topic of "marraige" would probably be brought up somewhere along the way in the relationship.
I wouldn't want the guy being forced/put in a spot to hurry up and propose if he isn't ready for it. Plus I'd also need to be ready.. I hopefully only want to get married once , and i want it to last and be a lifetime commitment. I'm not in any rush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)