PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
you really need to get over this media thing you know

contrary to popular belief, the media doesn't make islam look like a religion followed by loons and vulgar pigs bent on oppression

you guys do a good enough job of that on your own

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Oh, so you have tried to seek islam through other means?
Your attitude is a perfect reflection of what's presented in the media.

Stop kidding yourself.

Bunch of fuck ugly pricks that objectify women into sex objects and do not heed to local law because their religion says differently?

I dont need a news article telling me that, i can see it at the local high school.

anonymous.92

HSC
Bunch of fuck ugly pricks that objectify women into sex objects and do not heed to local law because their religion says differently?

I dont need a news article telling me that, i can see it at the local high school.
Do not heed to local law? You mean, the muslims? Apparently, you don't realise that it is a muslim's duty to abide by the laws of the land in which they live. Yet some muslims disobey this principle to suit their own purposes, though it does not mean that muslims contribute 100% of the black sheep in Western society.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Ahuh, sure, you tell that to the two girls that were raped in a park after being herded away from each other.

anonymous.92

HSC
Ahuh, sure, you tell that to the two girls that were raped in a park after being herded away from each other.
Rape is a hideous, disgusting, horrific crime. Muslim men who commit such atrocities should be punished severely, but that doesn't mean he raped those poor girls because he was muslim. Rape is listed as one of the major sins in Islam, and is forbidden unconditionally, even if some psychotic person claims he did it in the name of Islam (which hasn't happened, as far as I know.)

anonymous.92

HSC
Rape in Islam = Marrying 6 year old girls who lack the capacity to give consent.
That marriage you are referring to was consummated after she had attained puberty. And you're certainly one to talk. Do you realise that according to your Bible, Genesis 19: 33-35, Lot's daughters became impregnated by their own father?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Why im atheist.

And attaining puberty is not a sign to go fucking random children.

anonymous.92

HSC
Why im atheist.

And attaining puberty is not a sign to go fucking random children.
I believe I've said this before, so I'll say it again for your benefit. The definition of a child varies from culture to culture, and these definitions are markedly different when you are talking about a society that existed thousands of years ago. In that particular society, a child becomes an adult when they have attained the age of puberty. It was a cultural thing. Also, lifetimes were considerably shorter in that time period, so things like marriages occurred at a considerably younger age. So, all in all, it wasn't a religious thing. It was influenced by external factors that were beyond control.

Who knows? If the average age of a person ever reaches 200, the age of consent might become 30.

anonymous.92

HSC
She was 9 when she had puberty? Yeah right. It's repugant on all fronts.

Lot's daughter intoxicated him and impregnanted herself with his seed. DISGUSTING. But Lot isn't our Messiah, Jesus Christ is. Mohammed is your prophet and he's dipping his penis into a nine year old girl, presumably a girl. You can never be sure with the prophet.
Ok, then go back to Genesis. If Lot isn't important to Christians, (and here I was thinking you guys revered him as a Prophet) tell me. What was the moral point of that story? Why is it in the Bible?

anonymous.92

HSC
When a 50 year old comes knocking on your door for your 6 year old you'll refuse? You must follow the prophet.
Oh, haha. Funny. No 50 year old exists today that is a Prophet. And the conditions that existed in that time, don't exist today. For one thing, there is now something called an age of consent. As muslims, as I've said time and time again, we are supposed to follow the laws of the land we live in.

anonymous.92

HSC
No we don't reveer him as a prophet. That's the Muzzies m8, not us.

The moral point of the story is not about Lot. It's about Lot's wife and how she looked back. The point is to not look back and sin; instead, move forward in accordance with what God wants of us.
I don't get it. Here you are, blatantly criticising Islam, but not realising that had you read the Bible, the story of Lot and his daughters would seem tame compared to the other instances of incest and debauchery. What about Reuben and Bilhah? Judah and his daughter-in-law? Samson and his harlot? Amnon and the rape of his sisters? Are they all teaching the same lesson?

I agree with many of the teachings of Christianity, as many are the same as the teachings of Islam. But how can you criticise Islam the way you do, when this is what's in your Bible?

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
People with dogs in this fight make me lol.

Mohammed is not a moral person to follow, anyone that thinks so is an utter idiot. He was a psychopathic epileptic fantasist.

anonymous.92

HSC
Your argument in tenuous. The prophet is a surpeme being surely, at least a wise being. He should bloody know to fuck 9 year olds. It's not hard. Who gives a shit what the culture dictates, just don't sleep with kids. Not hard!

Show me the part of the quran saying you need to follow the law of the land please. I'm interested.
It wasn't only culture. It was the issue of lifetime. They didn't have life expectancies of eighty, you know. I have a hadith for you, I'm sure there are more, but I haven't memorised the Quran and every hadith.

“The Muslims are bound by their conditions.” So, when a muslim migrant comes into Australia, they agree to abide by the laws of the land, which are essentially conditions.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
So she grew old at some point but the dude still banged a 9 year old ok gosh

you emulate a paedophile okay that's fine just accept it and move on okay gosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)