PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

anonymous.92

HSC
lol yes it does

key phrase - " a lot of muslim countries"
They happen to be corrupt because of a lack of education amongst their people. Society tends to have a higher living standard in places where there isn't such a shortage of education. Education plays a key role in determining the future of a community.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
They happen to be corrupt because of a lack of education amongst their people. Society tends to have a higher living standard in places where there isn't such a shortage of education. Education plays a key role in determining the future of a community.
Okay you can come up with as many excuses as you like, but why is it that countries where the Quran is interpreted in its original language are more extreme and those with a watered down translated version tend to be less nuts.

My bet is that even if you improved their education standards, they'd still be oppressive dickheads. Education is not the issue here, Islam is.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
why is it that Moslem hotbeds such as Lakemba and Punchbowl have very low standard of education whereas white suburbs in Sydney have fantastic education?

anonymous.92

HSC
Okay you can come up with as many excuses as you like, but why is it that countries where the Quran is interpreted in its original language are more extreme and those with a watered down translated version tend to be less nuts.

My bet is that even if you improved their education standards, they'd still be oppressive dickheads. Education is not the issue here, Islam is.
Many people all over the world have read the Quran in it's original language, and that doesn't affect their interpretation of it at all. If Islam is such an issue, how come so many people, not just in 3rd world countries, adhere to it? Islam, in it's original context is fine, but those who manipulate it to suit their purposes are the ones that really have given Islam a bad reputation.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Many people all over the world have read the Quran in it's original language, and that doesn't affect their interpretation of it at all. If Islam is such an issue, how come so many people, not just in 3rd world countries, adhere to it? Islam, in it's original context is fine, but those who manipulate it to suit their purposes are the ones that really have given Islam a bad reputation.
Same reason so many people adhere to Christianity, which is just as brutal and primitive in its true and original form.

Just because a whole bunch of retards adhere to something, doesn't make it credible or *better*

anonymous.92

HSC
why is it that Moslem hotbeds such as Lakemba and Punchbowl have very low standard of education whereas white suburbs in Sydney have fantastic education?
Migrants usually tend to have lower educational standards when compared to those born and raised here. They happen to have lower incomes, which does play a role in education. And, migrants aren't only muslim, you know.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Migrants usually tend to have lower educational standards when compared to those born and raised here. They happen to have lower incomes, which does play a role in education. And, migrants aren't only muslim, you know.
What the hell has any of that got to do with the Middle East and their lunatic terrorist tendencies?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Chatswood is full of Asians. The Indian people who I work with (hardly any of which are Aussie citizens) are mostly intelligent people who live nowhere near Lakemba. While their level of assimilation, I believe, leaves a little to be desired, they're doing a bucketload better than the Mahometans are.

anonymous.92

HSC
Same reason so many people adhere to Christianity, which is just as brutal and primitive in its true and original form.

Just because a whole bunch of retards adhere to something, doesn't make it credible or *better*
But see, many people don't realise that there is a huge difference between "extremist" Islam, and moderate Islam, which is the kind that the majority of muslims follow. Extremist Islam only exists because a bunch of warped people have twisted their religion. And that's why Islam has such a tarnished reputation in the Western world, it hardly has anything to do with the actual teachings of Islam, which actually promote peace.

Last edited:

anonymous.92

HSC
Chatswood is full of Asians. The Indian people who I work with (hardly any of which are Aussie citizens) are mostly intelligent people who live nowhere near Lakemba. While their level of assimilation, I believe, leaves a little to be desired, they're doing a bucketload better than the Mahometans are.
You're generalising. Stereotypes never define the majority, they just account for a proportion of that particular group.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Just because a lot of muslim countries sadly happen to be corrupt

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
This shit is offensive and stupid.

It portrays men as animals and women as objects, how people don't understand this boggles me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)