Program transfer First year (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
ok thanks, just another question, do i have to complete 48 uoc to be eligible for transfer? because right now, in this semester right now i got math1141, psyc1001, and math1041 (i.e 18 uoc), and i heard the max you can have in a semester is 27 uoc (total 45 or 42), meaning i won't be able to complete 48 uoc by the end of the year, does this mean i can't transfer?, i'm confused because the IPT said i need to have completed 36 (and get the required WAM) to transfer.
No idea what IPT is although it used to be 36 from memory so presumably is the same. Just look on the uni website; I guarantee it will be there.

D94

HSC
N/A
ok thanks, just another question, do i have to complete 48 uoc to be eligible for transfer? because right now, in this semester right now i got math1141, psyc1001, and math1041 (i.e 18 uoc), and i heard the max you can have in a semester is 27 uoc (total 45 or 42), meaning i won't be able to complete 48 uoc by the end of the year, does this mean i can't transfer?, i'm confused because the IPT said i need to have completed 36 (and get the required WAM) to transfer.
You just need 36 UOC, but it's best to do the typical amount for your own benefit in completing the degree in typical time.

No idea what IPT is although it used to be 36 from memory so presumably is the same. Just look on the uni website; I guarantee it will be there.
Internal Program Transfer.

shibalnom

HSC
N/A
OK thanks, it's just that a lot of people were saying that first years have to do 48 uoc, and min 24 a semester but it seems as though it's not the case. Thanks for clarification :)

shibalnom

HSC
N/A
Sorry just another question, is the WAM that you need for transfer separate for each semester. e.g for my case, since i can only transfer after this year, is the WAM that gets counted for semester 2? i.e not the WAM for first semester?

D94

HSC
N/A
OK thanks, it's just that a lot of people were saying that first years have to do 48 uoc, and min 24 a semester but it seems as though it's not the case. Thanks for clarification :)
18UOC per semester is the minimum amount for full time study. 24UOC is typical, i.e. if you want to finish your degree in that given amount of years, you should do 24UOC per semester.

Sorry just another question, is the WAM that you need for transfer separate for each semester. e.g for my case, since i can only transfer after this year, is the WAM that gets counted for semester 2? i.e not the WAM for first semester?
It's your overall WAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)