Procrastinon due to lack of motivation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Trajan said:
Nah, I think Lyounamu will pick himself up and get out of this minor rut that he's in.

I mean even Jordan didn't win all the time.
lol hes probably out of it now. Studying ^_^ hopefully. :read:

Trajan

HSC
Aplus said:
Probably sleeping.
Lol.....yeah it's well documented that he has the strangest sleeping patterns ever in the history of BOS.

I mean the kid wakes up at like 2am ....hhaha.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Trajan said:
Lol.....yeah it's well documented that he has the strangest sleeping patterns ever in the history of BOS.

I mean the kid wakes up at like 2am ....hhaha.
woah serious? is that healthy? what if he goes out at night? sleeping pattern will screw up lol

Trajan

HSC
adidasboy said:
woah serious? is that healthy? what if he goes out at night? sleeping pattern will screw up lol

yeah but he goes to bed early like at 7-8pm to compensate.

Still strange nonetheless.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
My sleeping pattern is pretty much the opposite of his. I sleep at 2-3am. Wake up at 6.30am on school days, 8-9am on weekends.

Trajan

HSC
lol....yeah but for Lyounamu it's pre-planned and self -induced....gives him an edge.

I thought Hiphophooray's was more of an insomniacal episode that is really giving the guy the shi.tz.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Probably sleeping.
You guessed it right. :)

I was sleeping at that time.

I have been doing some note-taking today. Fresh start!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
That's true. But I don't go out at night. I go out during afternoons. All my social activities (such as table tennis club, study-group, volunteering) take place during afternoons. I don't bother to wake up at 2 when I go out at night.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Shoubadoo said:
Lyounamu, seeing as you used to be such a diligent student, I'm sure this is just a phase- you realise how much work is ahead and it may be overhwelming and you just don't feel up to it. But like Sarah182 said, you will pick yourself up and get into a good rhythm and ace your hsc.
Oh and one tip- if you're not doing it already, exercise is really important- it helps balance out the hours we sit and study and do homework and assignments.
It'll all be good :]
Thanks. I recently started exercising. It's great to exercise! It feels great. When I have got nothing to do, I just lie down and start doing push-ups. I really appreciate your advice. :) :) :)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
\

lol the beauty of all nighters..

practice them yr11 use them yr 12..

(no seriously dont.)
lol I have never pulled an all nighter. I think that i have stayed up till like 10 doing an assignment but never all night and not get any sleep.lol i think I probably will this term though at one point when we have heaps off assesments.

TurkStyle

HSC
i can solve everybodys procrastination problem in just three words.

Just Do It !!!

joyjoyyy

HSC
it totally does. sometimes im just like, f this, and go crazy
:burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)