Procrastination subjects (1 Viewer)

tumtoom

HSC
For me it'll always be Math
And usually I do it instead of horrid English!
Though then again I'd do anything else to avoid English

hholbrook

HSC
For me it's either Business Studies or Advanced Maths (which I find easy in comparison to MX1/MX2 (although my marks say a little differently)).

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I feel this pretty much sums up what I do on a regular basis LOL
I love all my subjects
except English Advanced

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I dread studying for english, maths, and eco (basically all my subjects) so to procrastinate, i study my fav subject which is modern historyyyyy

(what i'm doing right now. currently procrastinating 4u maths so studying modern instead)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
that is until I overdose on modern to the point that I spell "Germans" as "Germs"

suika

HSC
literally me.

I usually do maths when I'm not up for studying because the rest of my subjects have so much content.
+ I need to improve on maths anyways so it works out c:

WileyWanimal

HSC
Just to be different... I do Italian when I can't bear to do anything else...
Best subject ever!!!!!! :D :D :D

chardy2651

HSC
definitely English standard and maths 2 unit i procrastinate now them being my worst subjects lol!

williamdaft

HSC
Lol I procrastinated 4 unit maths by doing 3 unit past papers.. ended up with decent E3s for both.. Gotta love the scaling for maths. Also procrastinated business.. didn't really do much but still got a band 6.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Lol I procrastinated 4 unit maths by doing 3 unit past papers.. ended up with decent E3s for both.. Gotta love the scaling for maths. Also procrastinated business.. didn't really do much but still got a band 6.
I did Ext.2 past papers to procrastinate everything else just after trials (ext.1 papers got boring quickly).

Explains why my highest aggregate was ext.2 at 89 lol and just got two more in ext.1

williamdaft

HSC
I did Ext.2 past papers to procrastinate everything else just after trials (ext.1 papers got boring quickly).

Explains why my highest aggregate was ext.2 at 89 lol and just got two more in ext.1
haha that's nice man

suika

HSC
How did you even. What.

You must have some godly talent.

williamdaft

HSC
How did you even. What.

You must have some godly talent.
Well, my advice for 4 unit maths.. even if you get 40+% raw in the HSC exam, you're ATAR still reflects nicely. (90+)
My advice for business studies... just understand the concepts from the textbook, it's a subject that's really easy to bs.
Business is really just memorisation.

suika

HSC
My advice for business studies... just understand the concepts from the textbook, it's a subject that's really easy to bs.
Business is really just memorisation.
I agree. Even if you don't have a sufficient case study you can just make one up, provided you have a general knowledge, imo.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Well I made up both my economics essays on the spot using random jargon which I barely knew. Though I got a Band 4 illustrating that its not that easy to pull something out of nowhere (although obliviousninja did it for geography and got 89 lol)

williamdaft

HSC
Well I made up both my economics essays on the spot using random jargon which I barely knew. Though I got a Band 4 illustrating that its not that easy to pull something out of nowhere (although obliviousninja did it for geography and got 89 lol)
haha.. Eco's a bit different than business! It's harder to understand imo. I got a band 5 which is okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)