Procrastination subjects (1 Viewer)

ShadowLighte

HSC
The histories -modern or ancient in terms of comprehension and whatnot. Usually do them first to put me 'in the mood' to do maths or whatnot.

dinomyte

HSC
Modern History lol, maths is equally as dreadful as english

youngsky

poof
HSC
usually I'll do maths or biology to put off english haha, sometimes chem is a turn off

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Physics and chem to put off english. Or maths and economics to put off english... Anything to put off english. Never. English.

timeflies

HSC
Yeaa must agree with almost everyone. Anything but English... ANYTHINGG

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Oh. I actually do English to avoid math and sciences, Haha wow I'm such an outsider. I love English.

enoilgam

HSC
For me, it was Modern History (because I liked it) and Maths (because I always had a clear idea of what needed to be done).

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
please give me some of your passion
I would gladly ! Honestly just find the one aspect ( there has to be something) that you like about the work you're doing and used that to push yourself forward :) it's not as bad as it seems

gwilymprice

HSC
Anything to put off engineering studies, normally physics, love that physics

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I would gladly ! Honestly just find the one aspect ( there has to be something) that you like about the work you're doing and used that to push yourself forward :) it's not as bad as it seems
Deadset, cant find one. I can work on a subject for 3 hours straight, fully focused. Open a text and make me read it... I'll fall asleep in the next 30-60 pages..

moni5281

HSC
Deadset, cant find one. I can work on a subject for 3 hours straight, fully focused. Open a text and make me read it... I'll fall asleep in the next 30-60 pages..
that is exactly what I've been doing every night of the holidays to make myself fall asleep at night and it actually works :D (usually have trouble falling asleep)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I would always study for legal studies & modern... Business studies was such a bludge - didn't even study for the HSC (only managed a 87 - but what was I expecting? hahaha), music was a bludge (didn't even count - should have dropped it) - WHAT IS ANGLAIS? lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
+1, this happens all the time when I read law or economics texts....

britaker

HSC
Anything to avoid MX1. That's why I do 4 units of English xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)