Problems burning cd's. (mp3 audio/video) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by happyme
The 'image' thing, had to reinstall 5.5 because of that small problem caused me hours of frustration... =/

Anyway what speed is recommended when burning cds?

And does the quality of a cd matter when burning cds? Does it cause more glitches?
Weird Nero didn't see your burner the first time around...

You can experiment your speeds initially starting with the highest (alloed by both disc and burner) - if you find you get too many toasters, use a lower speed.

The quality of the disc does matter. A cheap manufacturing process can mean an uneven spread of recording dye on the surface and hence a bad burn. 52x recording is also at the very physical limit of a disc - faster spins is said to cause a disc to break. So you want good quality discs for very high speed burns.

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
through experience, i highly doubt that it is your burner causing the errors, it is probably a software error, try some different software such as nero 6 ultra edition. It should work fine. :cool:

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by Matth3w
through experience, i highly doubt that it is your burner causing the errors, it is probably a software error, try some different software such as nero 6 ultra edition. It should work fine. :cool:
Thank you for your input, but the problem has already been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)