Problem wit Newcastle med app (1 Viewer)

rosygirls92

HSC
It freezes after I've submitted the first page, does anyone else have that or just me?:bomb:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Try doing the ap at your local library, check your computer java and flash settings, etc.

UWS had the same problem with it's online applications, people were told to check that they had the lastest flash and java or if all else fails go to your local library, do it at school, etc.

rosygirls92

HSC
Try doing the ap at your local library, check your computer java and flash settings, etc.

UWS had the same problem with it's online applications, people were told to check that they had the lastest flash and java or if all else fails go to your local library, do it at school, etc.
Yeh i appreciate the advice but i'm at the local library atm and it's still not working any other ideas?

astroe

HSC
I don't know why, but you could try using a proxy?
Like I said, I have no reason for this but it if it works, hey then thats good. :p

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Go to an internet cafe, friends home, parents work, etc... Use wifi at Gloria Jeans, Mc Cafe, etc...

I guess you'll just have to contact them first thing monday morning if all else fails. Contact / Joint Medical Program / The University of Newcastle, Australia

This is why you shouldn't leave applications to the last week!

Proxy might not work with the pop-up application, etc. I just tried a couple they all failed on the 2nd and 3rd pages.

Last edited:

sb22

HSC
I just did my application for Newcastle without any problem, try it again now!

This isn't totally related, but if anyone has a spare minute could you go to the UWS website and try to register? Just see if the link works or not. The link is broken for me, I've tried four other computers to see if it works for them but no luck.

MBBS 2010 Application Information | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

the link that says, "MBBS Registration Form" doesn't work!!!!! :mad1:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hey, it's not workign for me either it did before. Try again tomorrow, because IT just did a major update over the weekend. I will also speak to the school admin/admissions people about it tomorrow as well.

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
try a different browser, like firefox or opera.

did the trick for me.

sb22

HSC
Thanks Wooz!!
But I'll try chingyloke's advice anyway and dl another web browser hope it works!

sb22

HSC
Ok. Just downloaded both Firefox and Opera, both don't let me dl the registration form. RAH.

I'll wait til tomorrow then?

Edit: tried it one more time for luck and it works. how strange. o_O
but HOORAY

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, it just started working again for me. It was prob the uni's weekend update that prevented it from working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)