Private vs. Public Schools! (1 Viewer)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
shes talking about the relationship of bulling to public and private - both have them, its not a factor to be speaking about.

---

there's nothing really wrong with the current school types, always public school people complaining about private schools
uhhhhhhhh wtf? As mirakon said, I said both of them have bullying. Did you even bother reading it? If not, then why bother replying to it? I commented on this issue because someone mentioned bullying and someone else mentioned snobbish people :/

Chahoud

HSC
but that's what she said, both systems have them and therefore its not a factor to differentiate them.

also chahoud has no idea what they're talking about
haha what do you mean I don't know what there talking about ?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Okay sooo I went to a public primary school and now I go to a private high school and fuck private no offense all they want it the money our fregin school has air con in every room and when you ask the principal to put some in the hall she's like it's too expensive helllooooooo were paying you like 4 grand each yeah sooo what are using it on ffs !Hahaha and all they fregin care about is our uniform -.- like instead of giving us a good education you care about our uniform wtf, the teachers are shut to one lesson in bio my teachers like sorry your principal wouldn't give me' the day off and I'm sick and don't feel like teaching and seriously I was like were in yr 12 and have our hsc and you "don't feel like teaching" us hahaha
I hate private schools, public is better at least you get treated with some reprseny and teachers actually care about your education:)
1. Other stuff that isn't an air con for a hall. The reason you're spoilt and expect so much is because your school has otherwise high understands and therefore you feel inclined to believe everything should be perfect.
2. Some Public Schools care about uniform too

In short you're condemning the private school system because you had a bad experience at one particular school. I've had none of these problems at my school.

Chahoud

HSC
Haha okay fair enough, but if you did come to my school your understand how crap it is, what school hires a lady to teach and she's not even a qulafied teacher, what school sells all their sporting land to build 72 houses and leaves the students with basically nothing, what school leaves you with out a teacher for 4 months, yeah I'm not saying they shouldn't care about our uniform actually it's good they care about it I'm saying they care more about or uniform more then our education, and lastly I'm not spoilt tyvm and I wasn't saying I wanted everything to be perfect I'm just saying she could use our school fees to help benefit us and not waste it on something stupid.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Haha okay fair enough, but if you did come to my school your understand how crap it is, what school hires a lady to teach and she's not even a qulafied teacher, what school sells all their sporting land to build 72 houses and leaves the students with basically nothing, what school leaves you with out a teacher for 4 months, yeah I'm not saying they shouldn't care about our uniform actually it's good they care about it I'm saying they care more about or uniform more then our education, and lastly I'm not spoilt tyvm and I wasn't saying I wanted everything to be perfect I'm just saying she could use our school fees to help benefit us and not waste it on something stupid.
but again, that's just your school and not a criticism that applies to private schools in general. Also trust me when I say a lot of public schools (definitely not all) are much worse

Chahoud

HSC
but again, that's just your school and not a criticism that applies to private schools in general. Also trust me when I say a lot of public schools (definitely not all) are much worse
Haha okay yeah I was just saying my experience in a private school :p hahaha fair enough do you go to private or public ?

dionb2014

HSC
I have been to private schools all my life and you just have to see the HSC rankings to show that public schools are beating them. Private schooling instills good discipline but I guess if you were born to do well you will, if you weren't then you won't

Chahoud

HSC
I have been to private schools all my life and you just have to see the HSC rankings to show that public schools are beating them. Private schooling instills good discipline but I guess if you were born to do well you will, if you weren't then you won't
I totally agree, yeah my school in rank like almost 400 I think and the local high school here is beating them and I'm from campbelltown so that's saying something about my school hahaha

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Public schools

= limited facilities, pretty good teachers in yr 12 and lots of criminal activity :).

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Haha okay yeah I was just saying my experience in a private school :p hahaha fair enough do you go to private or public ?
Yeah, public school teachers are shit and treat the students like shit + a lot of students disrupt the fuck out of you and shit... Nevah public schooling it. Primary school was enough.

I totally agree, yeah my school in rank like almost 400 I think and the local high school here is beating them and I'm from campbelltown so that's saying something about my school hahaha
Yeah, JT is pretty shit. lol
What is the local public school?
I'm pretty sure no Campbelltown public high schools are even on the rankings list. :/

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
? Those are usually selective schools in the top 20 or whatever you're looking at.

They are selective, which obviously means they only take people who were already the smartest kids in the state back in year 6.

The fact that most private schools are based on a first come first serve basis actually makes it amazing that there are still several in the top 20.

You obviously aren't looking at the rank 500+ section.

dionb2014

HSC
hence I guess if you were born to do well you will, if you weren't then you won't. The people going to selective schools were born to do well. I don't look beyond the first 200 though yes.

Chahoud

HSC
Yeah, public school teachers are shit and treat the students like shit + a lot of students disrupt the fuck out of you and shit... Nevah public schooling it. Primary school was enough.

Yeah, JT is pretty shit. lol
What is the local public school?
I'm pretty sure no Campbelltown public high schools are even on the
rankings list. :/
Haha funny thing is I want to be a highschool teacher and teach in public
schools hopefully I can make a difference :p
haha I was like what this kid stalking me than I realized it was you, how do you know that jt is shit ?believe it or not once upon a time jt was a selective school haha well that's what I heard :LLLL Haha here's heaps of public schools in campbelltown and ummm yeah haha I don't think any of ctown schools are on it :( all well haha

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
hence I guess if you were born to do well you will, if you weren't then you won't. The people going to selective schools were born to do well. I don't look beyond the first 200 though yes.
Exactly. The public/private school systems aren't restricted to 200 schools or 'rankings' -___-

And rofl people aren't born to do well. How presumptuous? Obviously you get genes, hence 'nature', but you get 'nurtured' as well. Some people will be born geniuses or whatever, but not everyone who is successful is, which seems to be what you're suggesting.

Yeah and I don't see how what you're saying has anything to do with the public/private school argument. It is probably in fact siding with private schools and suggesting they have pro education considering they can even get themselves up in the top 20 without being selective to students who were already doing well.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Haha funny thing is I want to be a highschool teacher and teach in public schools hopefully I can make a difference :p
haha I was like what this kid stalking me than I realized it was you, how do you know that jt is shit ?believe it or not once upon a time jt was a selective school haha well that's what I heard :LLLL Haha here's heaps of public schools in campbelltown and ummm yeah haha I don't think any of ctown schools are on it :( all well haha
You won't be able to afford to live. Hahahaha
I know that JT is shit because it has a shit ranking. :p
HAHAHAH Those days are clearly over. Also, Elizabeth MacArthur is partially selective and they aren't even on the list. Hahahah
Ctown is pretty shit. Hahah

MathsPly

HSC
I hope all of you know when it's time to get out into the real world...that school ranking doesn't count for anything, it's only the prestige of the school that will matter in the workforce.

School ranking only count towards your ATAR, which then allows you to get into your preferred uni course. BUT it is no indicator of how well you will do in the future. So all you people comparing schools based on "oh look public schools dominate the top 20 HSC ranked schools blah blah" congratulations you don't understand the importance of what an education is.

Both private and public schools have their benefits and their downfalls. So it's a matter of opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)