Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ella_fitzgerald said:
anyone thats willing to fold 500 stars can go out with me thats for sure
I think it's a waste of time,I'd rather spend time with the person:)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Well the time that you don't spend with them you can make stars, so you make them thnk you're thinking of them when you're not wit them. Tho more like thinking 'omg...999 more stars to go T_T'

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
currysauce said:
whats an idea for a 3 month anniversary - if any? Like something to do that nite...

i really have no good idea

please no insulting - this is new to me
Three months is not an anniversary, yet.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
PROPOSE!!!
lol
johkinggg!!!

hmmm i think its pretty nice u actually realised!
its not a landmark- so dont make it 2 incredibly amazing that u wont be able 2 live up2 it on ur 4 month anniversary lol

id say take her for a picnic! mmm =) i luv cake!
and like tell her how awesome she is:D
a bunch of flowers wouldnt go astray-
anyhooz i think u'll do jst fine no matter what u do cz u sound nice...
go son!

PrimeTime

HSC
Fold 1000 paper cranes, put them in a box, and tell her that you want her to make a wish for yourself and her.

Its actually an old japanese saying that if you make 1000 paper cranes, you will be granted a wish.

Brizza

HSC
I didn’t get anything for our 3 month anniversary, and neither did my guy, I dunno, we just didn't make a very big deal out of it. Personally a personal letter would go down really well, it’s cute and thoughtful….and it doesn’t really matter what you say (as long as its nice) its more the fact that you personally wrote it for her, you put some personal effort instead of just buying something. Also a little cliché, but a teddy is always good, so if she misses you she can hug it.
For our 3 months I think we went on a picnic.
Only splurge time was 6 months and 1 year, we couldn’t be bothered doing anything or giving anything for 18 months, but I am looking forward to two years.....

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
for my 3 month long time ago now i took her to darling harbour 4 dinna a walk then we went to observatory hill and lay on a blanket i brought watching teh stars and holding each other..it was one of the best things we ever did

HSC
currysauce said:
whats an idea for a 3 month anniversary - if any? Like something to do that nite...

i really have no good idea

please no insulting - this is new to me
dude its three months...i know you think its a milestone, but a real milestone is six months or a year+

seriously. did you have like a 1 week anniversary as well...come on...

pmr_123

HSC
three months really isn't that important, but for you it's probably pretty sweet, for mine and my bf's 3 month, he wrote me a song, and it was one of the best gifts i've ever received, it's all about the thought

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
anniversary

n : the date on which an event occurred in some previous year (or the celebration of it)
Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

YEAR. i'd like to point out that an anniversary occurs once a year. 3 months, in my oppinion, is not an anniversary.
dont get your partner anything. at least wait till 6 months, thats a big occasion even if it isnt an anniversary.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
azzie said:
anniversary

n : the date on which an event occurred in some previous year (or the celebration of it)
Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

YEAR. i'd like to point out that an anniversary occurs once a year. 3 months, in my oppinion, is not an anniversary.
dont get your partner anything. at least wait till 6 months, thats a big occasion even if it isnt an anniversary.

exactly..if they're wanting something after 3 WHOLE months, buy them a paddle pop or something

Leah.Midd

HSC
Presents

ok guys, i no christmas is a fair while away but it'll be here b4 we no it. wots sum good ideas for presents for ur bf? im thinking around 21 yrs of age, fairly close, fun relationship. i need sum ideas, sumthing different.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
If you want something different, you need to think of something unique based on what you know about him.

I always gave my boyfriend hand-made presents. Sure, you could always buy cologne and clothes, but something you took the time to make yourself has a lot more meaning. :)

HSC
-create a special experience
eg.
beach with a more private space decorated with stone/shell/candles
cooking a simple meal, with an aromatic atmosphere, include candles

-get something and add your special one's name/fav band/music etc
eg . photoframe
notebook

jordanv

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I always gave my boyfriend
OMG OMG

breaking news: Dreamerish breaks up with boyfriend, forgets to tell him: BOS first to know.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I agree that presents for all people for all occasions should hold some personalised value rather than just getting them the standard presents. That said, personalised doesnt necessarily mean hand-made; last christmas I made my boy a box of random bits and pieces that he had wanted over the year, and he adored it.

This christmas we're buying two kittens (to start our own practise family ;) ) for each other. We're also saving up to get a car together these holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)