• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
pmr_123 said:
if he likes camping and all that sort of stuff take him away for a weekend camping, on your own and get to know each other really well. it'd be really thoughtful and sweet.
we are alreday going away for part of schoolies so hat'll kinda be too close to chrissy to do again.

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe i just got my boy a toy, just randomly.. which relates to his name... cause the whole first week when I met him I was singing the theme song to this show that has his name in it :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
hehe i just got my boy a toy, just randomly.. which relates to his name... cause the whole first week when I met him I was singing the theme song to this show that has his name in it :p
nanananananannaananananan BATMAN!!!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol no :p it was a post man pat toy :p o how i wish pat was a blood nut and a postie and that he had a black and white cat because then i would laugh all day and all night

Leah.Midd

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol thats a funny idea, although unfortunately theres no cartoon wit his name lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
best pressie i got from my ex: he bought me my favourite book for chrissie last year
best pressie from my current bf: blew up 2 pics of us from when we went up to port stevens in april....he hasnt gotten them framed yet & they're still at his place, but i still loved them heaps. he also made a really cute card for me a couple of weeks ago just saying sorry & how much he loved me, caus he thought he was being irritating (i assured him, after i'd melted, that he hadnt & that i loved him heaps).

for chrissie, i'm making him a cd of all these cute songs (some whole songs, some cuts) & doing a calender (just one of the 1 page ones) with pics of us that i'm gunna get put on A3 or something & probably something else

KYKYJ

HSC
crazy thought. .

Y don't you find a fairly quiet road. . Write a huge (but short) love message on the road in chalk, and then take a foto. .and show them but do it around the corner so you can show them the message in person. .
just a random thought. . well. . .ummmm i think its great
so great that i think i mite do it for my girl! haha thanx i guess*sits puzzled*

Leah.Midd

HSC
KYKYJ said:
Y don't you find a fairly quiet road. . Write a huge (but short) love message on the road in chalk, and then take a foto. .and show them but do it around the corner so you can show them the message in person. .
just a random thought. . well. . .ummmm i think its great
so great that i think i mite do it for my girl! haha thanx i guess*sits puzzled*
thats a totally awesome idea. oh thats the kinda weird thing im after. GREAT THINKING, im impressed!

KYKYJ

HSC
no worries. . i get a lil crazy when exams are on. . like my trails i ended up darwing a treasure map on an piece of my GF's worksheets for school and it lead her around her block and every street had a short little msg on the curb. . and then it lead to my house. . where i was waiting with flowers and yea. . all history from there. . lol

Comrade nathan

HSC
Fools, Playstation 3 will be out around christmas time. It's as simple as 1 +1 =2.

Leah.Midd

HSC
KYKYJ said:
no worries. . i get a lil crazy when exams are on. . like my trails i ended up darwing a treasure map on an piece of my GF's worksheets for school and it lead her around her block and every street had a short little msg on the curb. . and then it lead to my house. . where i was waiting with flowers and yea. . all history from there. . lol
aww thats so cute. wish my bf wouod have ideas like that lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
KYKYJ said:
that's really cute!! :D

KYKYJ

HSC
Leah.Midd said:
aww thats so cute. wish my bf wouod have ideas like that lol
lol, well wat can i say lol i just wanna treat my girl like the princess that she is for the rest of her life! <-----(cheesy as it sounds)

Gods blessed me with an awesome girl and i'm gonna respect the years that god and her parnets hav invested in her. .

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
awwwwwwwww....i so want a bf like you!!! :D mine's really sweet..but i guess there're some things only a number of people would think of. you're gf's lucky

olchik

HSC
You can give him a beautiful photo phrame with your photo. And you can make this photo in the studio. It will be a good present.

Another variant: a silver chain with the half of the heart and the second half of the heart is for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)