Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone had ne great ideas for anniversary/bday/xmas presents!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
nice shirt, bracelet (but a manly silver or gold simple chain one with a plate for engraving maybe), take him out for the day, or to a band he likes, i dont know....

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
what for like one year anniversary presents?? like sentimental things?

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
hmmm make him a card :)

then buy something....lol
The thing with some guys is that dont appreciate what you get for them. Making a card is always good, that what i have done, no sure if he appreacited it though :confused: . Its safer if you ask, or hint what you think he might want.

django_

HSC
i made my bf a card, out of the blue. he has it stuck on his wall hehe n after he read it he was like aww thankssss!!! its great!! hehe

i dunno maybe cuz hes just really sweet and corny hehe

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
i made my bf a card, out of the blue. he has it stuck on his wall hehe n after he read it he was like aww thankssss!!! its great!! hehe

i dunno maybe cuz hes just really sweet and corny hehe
man, i havnt seen the card since i made it, i sure know its not being displayed in his room :(

django_

HSC
he probably has it tucked away in his draw with other things youve given him, like letters... youve written him letters, right? lol

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
I would say getting something that he's really wanted to get for a while.
For example, if he was getting a new computer (separate parts), you could buy a nice set of speakers for him before he buys it. I think it will have a huge effect. Basically, it's when he needs something and you get it in time.

Depends what type of guy he is really... Sometimes a big hug and kiss can be a good pressie :D

"Guess what I got for you for our anniversary?"
What?
*XOXOXOX*

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
he probably has it tucked away in his draw with other things youve given him, like letters... youve written him letters, right? lol
Oh, the letters are all over his desk, but i think if his brother saw the card, my bf wouldnt here the end of it.

i think...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
everyone does the boxer shorts/shirts/alcohol thing
think of something original!
at the moment my imagination isnt working.....so ideas later

jen23

im so jealous of everyone whos bf likes stuff like home made cards. i'd send my boy letters and cards and stuff and he'd never even say thankyou! i'd be like "did u get my card?" and hes like "erh.. yeah.. thanks for that". hes not into romance.. which sucks cause i am. is there anyway you can gently encourage guys to be more romantic?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Agirlnameddani said:
man, i havnt seen the card since i made it, i sure know its not being displayed in his room :(

your sig is really annoying - wtf is it??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)